2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I looked on eBay for the BttF's and the prices are jus blasphemous but I'm waiting till they drop more at shops.

Also, I seen "RESELLER" prices already for the De La Lows [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] smh

Branded just got the second half of the De La shipment: 732-222-5500. Emage also has a single size 14: 720-855-8297. Installation has 7-9, 10, 14: 303-440-3820. Please do not mention me or the thread.
Surprised my boy dio at installation got any 10's left after I took two from him :-D

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

wheres the cliff notes for the last 20 pages

did i miss anything

nerd.gif

just noticed there's quite a few confirmations already. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
that was a lot of pages in such a short time.....

There was only 5 people waiting at my local..... but they had traffic right after 11 and sold out other than a couple of 8's.... then I got the call from my other spot that they just got theirs at 12:30

but I had already grabbed 2 so passed on getting another

Also I think my SNKRS app is broken, just for the heck of it I tried and couldn't get one

stupid app

About to through my DLS on and take baby girl to go get some food

Houston peeps all got theirs?

Well guys,

Colour me impressed.

It looks like all the major online releases are done with speedy sold outs. Not instant, but still for the most part gone.

Looked like huge numbers but demand was also huge as well.

Locals will have some, hell even in good sizes I bet but all an all I wouldn't consider this release to be a "sitting" one, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Now to only stumble upon the de la hi from earlyer this year for like a100 during this week I'll b happy lol

Not even sure if the Lows or Highs are better.
pimp.gif
The highs are one of my all-time favorite SB's (really tough to rock, but whatever). That being said, I think the low as a silhouette looks better. Kinda like how tiff lows look better than the highs because all that tiff color on the highs is just way too much. The blocking is much better on the lows.

Back
Top Bottom