2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really worried that I haven't received a order confirmation from CCS, but I did et a confirmation number.

I'm just worried because it was TOO easy on CCS. I really want the De Las, I loved the highs and were one of my favorite shoes ever. I copped for like $300 and blew my entire tax refund on them back in 2008.

Premier sent me the shipping confirmation but aint charge my card, AT ALL. Like no processing or anything. Thats weird cause I've never seen that before. I should be good tho right?

Someone wrote that they needed to buy a half size up but... for me & Whoisthisguy, they're TTS.
Thanks and please keep the feedback coming fellas.I have a 10.5 and 11.Didnt know which size to double up on.I had wider/fatter feet so most sb's fit tight on me.I def couldve worn a size 10 which I wear in all other shoes in the original De la soul High tho.

Last edited:
Every time I turn away I miss out lol I'm looking for a 10 somebody hook me up or with the martys more so de la though

Is it safe to come out of hiding now, I know so many people who got these today and never even owned a pair of dunks. Where did all this hype come from?

Failed miserably on mobile today, as it was my niece's first communion during release. MIA skate shop was sold out by 11, and expected to see some pairs at a convention I went to, but no dice!! Hoping to see restocks in the near future! Glad mostly everyone ate!

New pickup

DS Ostrich's for a hunnid :nthat:
So youreeee the guy who got those? Glad you ate man.. I missed this bc I was getting busy with the woman lol, came back to see it had ended at 100 and was so angry.

I love this thread, and if i could I'd give oops to all of ya.  Seeing some sizes scattered on those UK sites, hope everyone is able to cop.

I think most shops are getting a second shipment of bttf. My local took my info and said theyd give me a call when they arrive. Ask your skateshops

So youreeee the guy who got those? Glad you ate man.. I missed this bc I was getting busy with the woman lol, came back to see it had ended at 100 and was so angry.
Got them for a steal but damn those are some ugly dunks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom