2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I might not be in here much just for scattered sb's here and there but this was a good weekend . Wanted the mags liked the the dls's copped both . Shout out to all who posted info this is what NT should should be about. :smokin

Well I just got a shipment confirmation from CCS. I really hope they'll honour my request for a BOXED shipment instead of bagged, but we'll see.

Now If we can get the guys in the JORDAN 1 threads to post links n do the same thing!

It's like THE PURGE in there!

just madness

Well I just got a shipment confirmation from CCS. I really hope they'll honour my request for a BOXED shipment instead of bagged, but we'll see.

Hopefully they do. That's cool you and others still give them a chance. I won't mess w/ them after I rcv my bk/rd jpack lows from them all beat up.

Was able to get confirmation # from CCS but still waiting on that shipping email. Does anyone know if they still ship out products in bags and not boxes still?

lost my wallet 2 days ago...
mean.gif

temp card won't work online and I found nothing local...
frown.gif

For those of you that are getting shipping confirmation from ccs, did you guys get the order confirmation as well after placing the order?

Last edited:
CCS just called me on my cell to confirm my order. They asked me why i had different billing and shipping addresses, confirmed my shoe size and just said ok "you're order is shipping out". Weird...

just got my shipping confirmation from CCS. a bit surprised i definitely thought they oversold haha. thanks to everyone that has helped others out with links and store info. if i stumble across any extra pairs at local shops ill be sure to post in here

...oh no bag of death... all shoe companies need to get rid of those bags

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom