2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thank you; what should I use then? Heel drag isn't terrible; it's just the suede is really dirty. I don't own many suede shoes (for this reason) so I'm clueless as to how to clean them.

Any fellow pacman and/or WPF owners care to chime in?? It would be greatly appreciated!
I had the pacmans and that blue suede is really hard to clean and then it gets dirty extremely fast. I'd look for a fresher pair if you can.

As long as Atlas' collab doesn't turn out like BP's photography related collab, I'm interested
laugh.gif
with that being said....

whats everyones favorite/least favrorite collab?

in terms of recent collabs, FTC finallys are hands down my most worn dunks. Civilist might be my favorite though.

least favorite- would be BPs with camera, send help 2s if those count.

with that being said....

whats everyones favorite/least favrorite collab?

in terms of recent collabs, FTC finallys are hands down my most worn dunks. Civilist might be my favorite though.

least favorite- would be BPs with camera, send help 2s if those count.
Worst 

nike-sb-dunk-low-brooklyn-projects-1.jpg

My favorite recent collabs are the rukus lows and quartersnacks and Walk of fame lows.

Least favorite would be BP highs

Someone mentioned a white lace swap and ever since then it's been in the back of my mind. Thank you kindly for the inspiration.

I do hope the DLS highs continue to drop in price though... Kind of wanting them now

Last edited:
Wow....

Random, but I completely forgot I had the Nike SB AGs... Definitely need to start wearing those more.

^^ I was thinking of doing the same thing with the laces I just ordered for my black and yellow dunks!!!

DunkLow1214BlackYellowjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Did all the regulars get their DLS lows?
Yes sir! Just arrive via UPS from Caliroots. Why can't other overseas shops ship so quickly I'll never understand. 
tired.gif

BTW, and I'm sure this has already been said, the quality of these is pretty on point. And the back panel is the holographic material, but no moving hologram within it. So it has the ridged texture and shines from light, but the image stays the same no matter the angle it's being viewed from.

HOT ROD

Reminiscent of the Lebron X "Cork" release of 2013, Nike SB gives us another "Cork" offering with this Dunk High Premium. The Dunks feature an entire upper covered in the intriguing material, the light tan hue of the “Cork”’s skin is contrasted nicely by black suede on the Swoosh and the toe box, adding a premium feel while also giving the shoe a much welcomed sense of balance. Slated for a early June release we are now allowing our VIP Dunk Club members to reserve their pair through PRE-ORDER. No lines. No hassle. No stress. Just reserve your pair and come pick them up when they arrive. The Nike SB Dunk High Premium "Cork" is now available for PRE-ORDER both in-store or by phone for 129.95.

HOT ROD
2253 WESTWOOD BLBD.
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90064
310-446-5527

WWW.HOTRODLA.COM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom