2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think Im going to wait this one out. 

Heres to hoping these become the next quartersnack. 

In the SB glory days, lot of people would size down 1/2 for highs so they could pop the tongues.

TTS on the lows, always

now, everything fits the same unless it's some weird material

inconsistencies across pairs, not styles 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So apparently I am apart of Hot Rod's VIP Dunk List, didn't even know.

Checked my phone and saw the email, anyway, I bit the carrot and reserved my Corks. Came up to about $140ish.

Didn't have my 10.5 left so I got the 10.

They expect to receive their pairs in the first week of June.

If anyones part of HotRods VIP list and didnt get De Las yet...

you might want to ask him about them. 
wink.gif

i tend to 1/2 size up in Highs and get TTS in lows. 

SBs that is. anyone else?

oh and as for lace swaps, maybe its my brain being used to the og laces, but i never see a lace swap better than what they come with. i dunno why.

ps- underground is sold out of Magflys, my boy just called them 10 min ago.
TTS for everything for the most part, my only high sb dunk is an 11, all my lows are 11. My jordan 1,3,and 4s are 11 too

130 for corks?
sick.gif
 they remastered or something? lol

Man, the more I see of the dls the more I want them. The wife and I are closing on a house in two weeks and I just don't want to spend any money right now :lol:, plus I think I'd rarely wear them. But damn, they are a great looking shoe

GOT A EMAIL TODAY FROM RUSS in Beaverton in regards to the Faded Olive SB's 

308 Colorway coming Soon!

Last edited:
Hello everybody, 

Haven't been here in a while.  Just wanted to mention that there's an auction on eBay for a DS size 8.5 pair of Homers.  Current bid is around $202.50, and I put my max bid at $250 (shipping is $20).  Is it likely that I'll get outbid?  This is an auction I actually want to lose, given all the shoes releasing lol.  Maybe someone else can get lucky.  

Man, the more I see of the dls the more I want them. The wife and I are closing on a house in two weeks and I just don't want to spend any money right now
laugh.gif
, plus I think I'd rarely wear them. But damn, they are a great looking shoe
congrats on the house. just recently went thru it less then a year ago. time flies once your in there..

Hello everybody, 

Haven't been here in a while.  Just wanted to mention that there's an auction on eBay for a DS size 8.5 pair of Homers.  Current bid is around $202.50, and I put my max bid at $250 (shipping is $20).  Is it likely that I'll get outbid?  This is an auction I actually want to lose, given all the shoes releasing lol.  Maybe someone else can get lucky.  
looks like your gonna own a new pair of homers

Back
Top Bottom