2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They retail at $108

Why wouldn't a Jordan 1 release at a Jordan 1 retail?

Corks retail at $108? Or Highs?
And it's still an SB sneaker.

Highs tend to be around 108 give or take. SB has been taking liberties with prices tho I think the recent premiums have been hitting 120 but its not entirely consisten

It is a model that designates the pricing SB doens't really have much to do with the fact that it is a Jordan 1

just saw the salt stains on foot. now the search for a size 12 begins. i doubted them and now that i seen them in person. i must have a pair

Been keeping a low profile in here with all the craziness, just wanted to pop in to thank all of the regulars for helping to regulate the thread.  Makes a big difference having you guys in here when sh*t gets crazy.

On a different note, I got an offer through my Amex card for Amazon and decided to search through the SB's on there.  Not a ton of stuff but I did find some deals that might interest someone in here..
Joe Strummer Size 9 - $88.48 Shipped
Amazon product ASIN B00OS7XH4M
Sequoia Lows Size 14 - $71.99 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00HLUTHHY
Sequoia Lows Size not listed - $61.99 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00AU6LRBU
Birch Highs Sizes 8, 8.5, & 13 - $89.99 + Shipping

Amazon product ASIN B00BZU267E
Wallenberg Lows Size 10 - $96.98 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00HJBWTC0
MIA Lows Size 11 - $112.99 Shipped (Pictures are wrong but I'd contact the seller and clarify for that price)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I5P5D0/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Black Denim CMFT Dunks Sizes 8-13 - Prices vary but most are under $100 Shipped

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W8DUDC2/?tag=niketalk0e-20
Repped, been looking for the Birchs in a 13 for a minute!

with that being said....

whats everyones favorite/least favrorite collab?

in terms of recent collabs, FTC finallys are hands down my most worn dunks. Civilist might be my favorite though.

least favorite- would be BPs with camera, send help 2s if those count.
Man, I had a chance to get the FTC's for 60 bucks. Still regret it to this day! What was I thinking passing on them for that price?!

As far as recent collabs, I know a lot of people hate on BP due to how they handled their walk of fame release, but it's my favorite recent collab.

On the flipside, my least favorite recent collab is the BP paparazzi dunks :lol:

Man, I had a chance to get the FTC's for 60 bucks. Still regret it to this day! What was I thinking passing on them for that price?!

As far as recent collabs, I know a lot of people hate on BP due to how they handled their walk of fame release, but it's my favorite recent collab.

On the flipside, my least favorite recent collab is the BP paparazzi dunks
laugh.gif
FTC's got their due somewhat in here the week they released but still were slept on. 

they might be the only dunk that ill re-up on because i wore my pair down so much.

jeans+white t+ FTCs= perfect everyday fit.

FTC are definitely dope. Materials weren't the best, but the color blocking is what sold me. Like my pair.

Man,I am convinced I just cant wear sb lows smh.

Its just to tight on the top of my foot and hurts like hell.I went up a whole size from my usual 10.Might have to get rid of my de la soul lows now.Messed up because this is 1 of the 3 shoes I only wanted this year.

I dont have this issue with highs.
I've got a wide foot as well.  Odd, I don't have the same problem as you.

The DLs and BTTfs will actually be my first pairs of sb lows.  I'm imagining what to wear them with or if I will look awkward in them. Lol.  Hopefully not.
The Fast times, the the BTTF's and finally the DLS's are my first 3 pairs of SB's.

Won these for $61 on eBay last week, just got them in today...yay or nay on the black laces?

Figured white or red would be overkill so the only other choices were grey or black, and since the tongue tag is grey I landed on matching the Swoosh.

Last edited:
Won these for $61 on eBay last week, just got them in today...yay or nay on the black laces?

Figured white or red would be overkill so the only other choices were grey or black, and since the tongue tag is grey I landed on matching the Swoosh.
Nice pick-up, I was watching those, but fell asleep before the auction ended.

I think itd be hilarious to see someone starch and crease the hell out of those denim joggers lmao.

Not relevant I just think denim joggers are hilarious and creased denim joggers would just split my spleen.

Last edited:
My ninja turtle shoes came in today. Big shootout to everyone in this thread. First pickup of 2015, no ragrets. 

Back
Top Bottom