2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Found it

411299978.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, this is a little off topic, so forgive me, but at least this is SB related, unlike the above JB talk
laugh.gif

Can anyone tell me how the P Rod 2's run size wise? I wear an 11 in recent dunk lows and highs. Would I be fine sizing down to a 10.5?
I would say they run a half size small TBH
Yeah p rod 2s run a little narrow imo. Def wouldn't go half a size down
Like you guys said, I go up a half size on most of mine, they fit pretty tight in the toes. 
Just stumbled across these images not sure of the legtimacy. Just wanted to see if anyone had seen this in reference to the primitive collab
Gonna be psyched if these are actually coming out. Hopefully it's these as a QS and another shoe for the primitive collaboration.

never heard of UNCLE.  I do like da UNKLE dunks doe

Come on man you have to know them bro best CD they ever release was there 1998 , psyence Fiction and best song was lonley soul... Man show that some people dont even care what they wear... The shoe can mean "you like ****" and just cause its Futura and there dope you would wear it smh... That's just my opinion i Guess to each it's own ... But if u do want to listen to them ...there first album is the best

Last edited:
I'm feeling those PRod dunks, those will be copped if they release. Those blueberry dunks though.... Nope.

Back
Top Bottom