2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so amp'd my petoskeys come in tomorrow. Can't beat 70 shipped. Really wanna wear them but idk about wearing that shoe in 80 degree weather though haha

I did more research late into the night, and I have determined that they came both ways. That pear you posted is my size too. Just so you know I paid $130 for a PADS pair early this year,off of eBay. That seller has some great DS shoes, slightly above market, then add in shipping. But it's great paying for piece of mind.
You paid 130 for the skinny tongue. Do you think the fat tongues go for more? I havent seen another DS or NDS pair for a decent price with the fat tongue yet, and I've been looking for a few months.

so amp'd my petoskeys come in tomorrow. Can't beat 70 shipped. Really wanna wear them but idk about wearing that shoe in 80 degree weather though haha

Lol you talkin bout the highs I assume??

Speaking of petoskys one small reason I got rid of my lows was because of the annoying *** Noise they made when going from wet ground to dry waxed tile.. It was like no matter how many times I wiped my feet that Ice sole never dried up! It was really weird to be honest anybody else experience this with the ice soles on SB's?

Last edited:
Found it

411299978.jpg

These have nothing to do with blueberries...insoles have a lady sitting on a moon, the theme is "Once in a blue moon".

All those dunks you guys are posting were posted months ago...Remember when I dropped the info for the, blue/navyblue low, cement 4 low, bucks hi (A's), low w/ american flag, candy cane high, etc... :nerd:

I'm pretty sure there was a screenshot of all of the fall/holiday release thumbnails posted in here a while back

And where is @bballermarkie at so I can continuously rep his posts :nthat:

Last edited:
All those dunks you guys are posting were posted months ago...Remember when I dropped the info for the, blue/navyblue low, cement 4 low, bucks hi (A's), low w/ american flag, candy cane high, etc...
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure there was a screenshot of all of the fall/holiday release thumbnails posted in here a while back

Link me homie

I just tried searching, couldn't find it

Last edited:
All those dunks you guys are posting were posted months ago...Remember when I dropped the info for the, blue/navyblue low, cement 4 low, bucks hi (A's), low w/ american flag, candy cane high, etc... :nerd:

And where is @bballermarkie at so I can continuously rep his posts :nthat:

Someone repost this por favor.

Back
Top Bottom