2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dang volksnuts volksnuts I was lucky enough to not have any of the extreme flooding around my way. Mother nature has been dishing it out to us lately though. Hopefully insurance can help in your dads situation too. I already know when I get a house I'll be a stressed mess when these natural disasters happen. :smh:

Thanks boys! Never actually had a pair in hand - the quality is DEFINITELY on point.

I remember you asking question few weeks ago about which ones you'd rather have. Should've known you were up to something haha Very nice though. You gotta get the reds now.

Thanks guys!
I remember you asking question few weeks ago about which ones you'd rather have. Should've known you were up to something haha Very nice though. You gotta get the reds now.
Haha yes - I was actually eyeing an incredibly expensive red pair.. but gusto came along with a black pair at a "reasonable" price so I sprung for it.. Extremely happy with em! And yes.. when my wallet recovers will continue the search for the reds!

Everything will be fine
Sadest thing was the loss of a mint set of 1958 Topps baseball cards
Don't even price them, it'll make you sick

Oh and no flood insurance.... First time ever flooded.... Built in 1960

I knew that people were just copping to throw them up on the bay. Prices will drop once they get flooded. When will people learn?!
Spent the last two days helping my dad clean up his house

really sucks.....
I hope all is well my dude. My thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone going through that right now.  

Last edited:
Everything will be fine
Sadest thing was the loss of a mint set of 1958 Topps baseball cards
Don't even price them, it'll make you sick

Oh and no flood insurance.... First time ever flooded.... Built in 1960
I couldnt help but look it up and yes im sick... Sorry to hear bout all the troubles brotha

Last edited:

You all were right. These are de la sexy.
And dude sorry to hear about the flood.

last time i looked there was full size run. may have taken them down to feed le hype.
Corks are gone. Time to play the waiting game. Re-sellers scooped em all up?
last time i looked there was full size run. may have taken them down to feed/preserve le hype?

Corks are gone. Time to play the waiting game. Re-sellers scooped em all up?

Type in corks on June 2nd about mid afternoon on eBay and you'll have your answer to that question lol

On another note I've seen some obscene listings in my day but damn..$42 for these?!

Type in corks on June 2nd about mid afternoon on eBay and you'll have your answer to that question lol

On another note I've seen some obscene listings in my day but damn..$42 for these?!

#LawnMowerBeaters

But if those are the Atlas Collab count me all the way in!

Something came in the mail today (Melvin voice) yesterday tbh. The red sails looked good in pictures and even more good on person! Glad I copped on disco[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom