2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mannnnnn if you tell me you still got Huxtables or SoLs DS still......

This a no flex zone... But I can't flex anyways. I wear most of my pears....

Recycled pic

all I remember about the blue box era :

not even finding out about skunks until after they released

and the lows fit very poorly

Last edited:
all I remember about the blue box era :

not even finding out about skunks until after they released

and the lows fit very poorly

Disagree, my Gino 3's are the best fitting Dunk up to that point and I owned a lot plus they also retooled Dunks in blue box era

I can't ly the dls lows are dope as hell to me easily top 3 sbs I've grabbed in last 2/3 years only shoes I like above them is my lms

Happy Born Day to the homie @Sneakerfan1, OG NTSB'er
smokin.gif

#TeamSZ12

Happy Born Day to the homie @Sneakerfan1, OG NTSB'er
smokin.gif

#TeamSZ12
HBD dude. Hope to see you back here more Sneakerfan!
HBD @sneakerfan1
Good lookin out homies.  Glad to see you guys keeping this thing alive.  Still my favorite NT spot when I have a min to lurk.

Scooped the De La lows...actually doubled up on impulse.  May just keep em both for the nostalgia.  Always glad to give Premier my business when I can.

I will definitely be scooping a few of those unTokyo's if they chill for a minute.  The white lows that recently dropped were nice and all, but nothing beats that gum bottom.

2 completely different shoes but for me it's DLS lows and Beijings from the last 2 years.

Way different from each other and everything that's y there amazing n beijings n my royal jpack high prob get the most wear I was rocking the white n black tye dyes for a while then put then away think they need to come back out soon [emoji]128064[/emoji]

And happy birthday dude even tho I think I'm a day late haha

Last edited:
I'd try more for $160 - $175. Than again I can be a cheap skate at times lol $200 isn't terrible considering you get the Premier branded version but I have seen the highs go around that price too.

yeah I can only locate one size 9 so I might just have to go for $200, still working the guy

Back
Top Bottom