2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
cop mines yesterday as soon as i got off work a skateshop a few blocks from my job started selling em! I was too excited

:smokin

Didn't want to deal with either skate shop in my area but i was able to get a pair for under 200 shipped. Not what i wanted to pay but can't complain.

Has anyone seen the camo highs yet?

iWant.
I got the Camo Highs and I love them. I think that they did a good job on the Camo print and the material is good as well. I'm really wanting on the Pushead 2 as well.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the way older dunks fit >>> the current version. (the low top)

Even the thin tongue SB's fit btter IMO (please dont say anything if you didnt own a pair)

today I had on my takashi 2s and my supreme 2012s and I dont know if its because ive worn my takashi 2s a lot but the fit just felt a whole lot better

do the new pairs need to be worn in or something or am i Just alll alone

Am I the only one who thinks the way older dunks fit >>> the current version. (the low top)
Even the thin tongue SB's fit btter IMO (please dont say anything if you didnt own a pair)
today I had on my takashi 2s and my supreme 2012s and I dont know if its because ive worn my takashi 2s a lot but the fit just felt a whole lot better
do the new pairs need to be worn in or something or am i Just alll alone
No, you're not tripping. The older SBs fit alot better. I can fit 3 sizes in the older SBs and in the new SB I can only fit my size and they're TIGHT on my feet. Sometimes I have to go up half a size on some of them. It is what it is I guess. *shrugs*

Pusheads arrived at my local spot today...only got sz 9-11.5 in though. And they won't be getting the Levi Dunks. May need help on those.

going half size up is common right? I copped the blue/del sol's in my regular 9.5, but it kills my pinky. Then I copped the quagmires in a 10 and those are a little loose.

I've found that with the lows I need to get a little bigger or really work on breaking them in, with the highs since they have the thin tongue I can get my true size, but for the longest I just ordered 11.5 instead of 11 in them anyway.

Word around me is that our spot got the Pusheads and are doing a 11:00 release tomorrow. Too bad I'll be at work, these PH2s are some of the hottest dunks out this year.

My usual skate store is being unusually quiet on these. Been calling for 2 weeks and they have no idea when they'll get them (which I think is a lie). May be PMing some of you guys shortly!:tongue:

Last edited:
Just got back from Blends SD. All gone. Said they only got 10 pairs of PH 2's :smh: ..People supposedly were waiting outside of the store all day? I guess it's that serious :rolleyes .. Any way, glad I secured my pair a few days ago. Paid a little extra unfortunately but I had a feeling something like this would happen.

most spots in the Bay Area are releasing this Sat.

FTC- SF
Atlas- San Mateo
PLA- Folsom

expect a release like the "Non-tourages"

other spots just give them a call

Last edited:
What, when did they drop? They're GR, correct?
The Camos are indeed a GR. I got mine on Sunday from my local skateshop. Be on the lookout if your skateshop hasn't dropped them yet, because once mine put the Camos out, they went pretty quickly.

Can't wait for my Camos to come in at $77 a pair couldn't resist, def one to rock & the other on icee. Still waiting for these damn PH2:rolleyes

I was surprised to see the pushead 2s in my local mall today I was scratching my head they usually don't carry those type of Sb's.

Picked these up today, they are on FUEGO!

7647200412_8c5f10180f_c.jpg

7647185316_73cd3a6f62_c.jpg

7647319934_4851543cdc_c.jpg

Just went to my local spot to try to line up but their atleast more than 30 people their and they only got 30 pairs so went back home. mostly all resellers except maybe the first couple people in line actually wearing sneakers. Guess I'm a have to wait this one out for the price to go down

Back
Top Bottom