2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if anybody is still looking for the camo highs, SPoT has sizes 8.5-11 still. free shipping also.

Anyone seen this in stores? This might be my first SB purchase in 3 years. Very simple colors that I could use everyday.

Both my pairs of Camos finally came in today. So clean. Rocking them tonight at the movies, with some cargo pants, and a tank top.

I still don't understand how Nike decides what sizes to give a store if the store only gets 7 pairs and sizes range from what... size 6 to 13... Just glad local shop had my size 11.

Had to camp for 14 hours to get my 9.5 on my pusheads luckily my spot had 2 size 9.5 and my bro was able to get a pair to. But damn 178$ these cost more then what I paid for my Supremes.

Got em for the $125 sticker price- you'd think i would be happy as much as i like these, but i honestly have so many bad feelings toward Nike now that I dont even care any more. I think i'm just gonna do what Nike and all the jerks that have showed up over the last few years want us to do- sell em for $350. Then get the hell away from Nike's, sell em all off, and only buy New Balance and Adida's for everyday use

First off, dope pics!
Secondly, I've been having the same feelings as well. I've been contemplating just holding on to my older Nike and JB releases and just start buying and supporting a quality brand like New Balance to feed my sneaker addiciton. Midsole cracking problems, cheap pleather, excessive glue stains, etc. just keep pushing me away from any new Nike or JB products. And not to mention rising retail prices and ridiculous resell prices.

I haven't really liked any SB's in a long time, but seeing the pics of the Pusheads makes me really want a pair.

I haven't really liked any SB's in a long time, but seeing the pics of the Pusheads makes me really want a pair.
Yeah, I fell off for a couple years....  But I think alot of releases have been dope within the last 2 years.  Even some of the General Releases....  

First off, dope pics!
Secondly, I've been having the same feelings as well. I've been contemplating just holding on to my older Nike and JB releases and just start buying and supporting a quality brand like New Balance to feed my sneaker addiciton. Midsole cracking problems, cheap pleather, excessive glue stains, etc. just keep pushing me away from any new Nike or JB products. And not to mention rising retail prices and ridiculous resell prices.

nike still makes great quality shoes but when you pay markup just for "hype" it doesn't make its worth it.

if you want some comfortable well made shoes go towards kobes, lebrons, KD's , Frees, airmaxs etc. The prices on frees and air maxs are the same as other shoes from companys you mentioned.

Nike knows hypebeasts will pay 125$ for a 80$ dunk so they'll charge it. Especially when they see people paying double on eBay. Same with jordans, they know you'll pay 170 for a shoe that use to be in the 100$ area and same goes for the ebay thing for jordans as well. Stop paying the ridiculous prices and they'll have to bring it down. The prices only gone up on NIke sb dunks and jordans nothing else, you know why cuz kids will pay double/tripple for it like idiots.

Nike is still best shoe compaired to New balance or Adiddas , just dont buy over hyped shoes

Last edited:
Got em for the $125 sticker price- you'd think i would be happy as much as i like these, but i honestly have so many bad feelings toward Nike now that I dont even care any more. I think i'm just gonna do what Nike and all the jerks that have showed up over the last few years want us to do- sell em for $350. Then get the hell away from Nike's, sell em all off, and only buy New Balance and Adida's for everyday use

doubt you'll get 350

seen several ebay auctions end around the low 200s (in a size 11,10.5 and 11.5)

Nike> New balance and addidas

Dont pay for hype

If you're talking about air max retro's, then yes- they are comparable to New Balance's, but not Adida's prices. Also, Nike's COGS (cost of goods sold) has gone up considerabyl since the times of Jordan's being in the "$100 area" (the early to mid 90's)- they've always marked up their products considerably, but they've done this mostly to keep their profit margins the same (not to mention the amount of $$$ they spend on marketing, and always have). But NO, they dont make great quality shoes, even in comparison to their older products- and it doesnt help that they cant use illegal child labor and sweatshops anymore. What i said was in regards to the majority of people that "collect" shoes and obsess over things because thats what they've been programmed to do for the current trend. NikeTalk is now annoying, releases are out of hand, and people have lost their damn minds- and Nike is not only allowing it, but feeding in to it and making it worse. Sure, they are a business and theyre in the business of making money- but they have no respect for the people that keep them in business, and exploit their own loyal customers. People like yourself, have allowed it, and really dont know any better- Mr King of Heat. This is why I said what i said. Whats funny is you even said it yourself, in regards to the older pairs that youve been buying lately (id hate to see the price you paid for some of those). You say "just dont buy overhyped shoes", sites like this and people like you are the ones hyping them up in the first place- and i believe youre one of these kids that will pay double or triple (which really has very little to do with the rise in retail- it has more to do with resell prices. Many will say Asics makes some of the best running shoes, NIke is really only best at basketball shoes- and i dont think anybody takes their skate shoes very seriously. Nike is more of an image and status now anyways

nice paragraph dude

if you think niketalks annoying then why login? if you think nikes are terrible then why buy a pair? you couldnt of just thought nike was terrible just now? so why go buy pusheads?

to be honest all the silver boxs i have been buying and posting on here i havn't paid over 150 for any of them because i got them from friends and low deals on ebay being pre-owned. Vamps i paid 95 shipped, irons paid 100, unluckys paid 150 and the rest of my silver boxs i paid retail when they first came out.

my tiffanys and most of my other silver boxs i've had SINCE THEY RELEASE which means i got tiffanys for 80$ and rayguns for 80$ and the other silver boxs in my video for 80$.

i wont spend a certain amount for shoes because i dont pay for hype

also im not a kid, and i can afford these shoes at hype prices tripple the amount so you should really think before you write. you got no idea who u are talking to or anyone on here.

i have a lot of free runs and air maxs and couple kobes and they are all pretty comfortable. free runs are 90$ air maxs are 1 something and kobes are like 100. thats not much for shoes.

I didnt even get a pair of pusheads and i dont plan to . all new releases for SB's are terrible. only way i'd get them is if its at box price. I did try to line up for them but they where sold out by midnight the day before. i'll pay over retail for silver box or pink box dunks because its worth it, the quality, the comfort everything about them is worth it.

in the end, go buy your ****** addidas and new balances no one will care eitherway. i was just trying to help you find a better shoe and talking about how SOME OTHER people are (not you) i was not trying to flame you or anything. Nike over everything unless we talking high end shoes i got those too, nikes aint nothing of a "status" or "image" I dont look at anybody and see they got heat on and think they got money. I got LV shoes that retail for twice the amount South beachs go for on ebay. And i dont even really wear them lol.

if you like addidas and new balance just buy that , but nike is better... and your making a big mistake! 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom