2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i got an idea. every time a new SB Dunk comes out everyone pitch in $5.00 and i will buy the Dunk and do a detailed video review so you can make a more educated decision on wether you want to buy them or not. 
pimp.gif
 Juuuuuuuust Kidddddddding!!!!!!!

Got a call from Atlas, they apologized for not shipping my stuff sooner, but apparently a case if the gray pairs was held up by Nike and they just got them in today. Pretty class act.

Got a call from Atlas, they apologized for not shipping my stuff sooner, but apparently a case if the gray pairs was held up by Nike and they just got them in today. Pretty class act.

Hmm I wonder if Atlas will have stock in store this weekend. They will probably put them all online though.

Any other retailers besides NDC supposed to get them this weekend? Most will probably trickle in during the week I presume.

Last edited:
My black atlas pair will not be here til july 13th. Impatiently waiting -_- I am happy i got a pair though and supporting them, they can take as long as they need

Yea im going to try and get the pair that drops tomorrow those black ones are Ill as hell 

So maybe i've missed it. 

Have the black ones already dropped ? and who else is selling these tomorrow besides nike ?

my other local STILL hasn't gotten the grays or the PBs.... Not too worried about the PBs as they generally get plenty.... Going to be unhappy if they don't get a 11.5/12 in the grays.... tempted to go for a pair online tomorrow but I really don't need a triple on them

Plus I fell into a crazy good deal on some wheels so I really really don't need to triple up

Back
Top Bottom