2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are so comfy for throw on kicks

I am not a fan of the Kanye products in any way or fashion. However, I keep seeing this picture and every time it gives me that feeling haha

maybe a meeting is a good thing, not gonna lie they don't look as crisp as the original photos but I would still pull the trigger when I know it's checkout or bust

Agreed, the ones posted above really don't move me at all. Still salty on missing the black pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
got an update from UPS my black atlas pair is on the truck should be at my house when I get home from work.

rapcoz2134's pics look like they were taken in good lighting but why does the silvery material look so pale white?

All the original pictures gave off a vibe that the shoe was more of a gray/chrome and black.

I'd still want to see them in person but its unlikely i'll want to buy them.

maybe a meeting is a good thing, not gonna lie they don't look as crisp as the original photos but I would still pull the trigger when I know it's checkout or bust

True. I'm good and content with my black pair. If I find these later on down the line I'll jump but for right now..I'm feeling good about passing on these.

What's up with Nike yanking down these dunks after just a couple days? First the mesh camo lows and now the fern highs? Is this due to shops not having theirs yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom