2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh ok.  I was just presuming that certain things are in order for the prompt shipment of already paid for merchandise.  I'm in no rush to receive them.  They get here when they get here. 

May have just scratched another shoe off my list :evil: :smokin :nthat:

212px-Homer_Simpson_2006.png

I could care less how long it takes, but they charged a premium flat fee for shipping 15 + 7 is a lot so as a consumer you just expect it to be a little quicker. I have no doubt everyone who ordered will get their pairs nothing to bug out over it's the nature of a small business. I feel bad for the overseas ppl

I could care less how long it takes, but they charged a premium flat fee for shipping 15 + 7 is a lot so as a consumer you just expect it to be a little quicker. I have no doubt everyone who ordered will get their pairs nothing to bug out over it's the nature of a small business. I feel bad for the overseas ppl
how do expect it to be quicker when they specified a longer shipping and handling time?

I expect to be quicker because of the fee charged, I am fully aware of what they specified and have no problem with it if they would have charged based on location. Since it was a flat fee they should have a stack a prepaid shipping labels to add names and slap on boxes doggy. 

Last edited:
After this fiasco, I wouldn't be surprised if Concepts did future releases as "in store only". Their twitter is a mess with what I imagine to be resellers upset with the fact that all sales are final and there is no flip money to be had. As a result, people are threatening charge backs and all kinds of crap. Information was readily available at the time of purchase:

1. All sales final

2. Shipping may take up to 5 business days

If those terms were not acceptable then don't place an order. What's so difficult to understand about that??? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If you are referring to me you're not understanding that I am speaking generally and not in terms of this release. Who really cares though. Any more news on those Rusty dunk highs from a while back thought I was diggin those

If you are referring to me you're not understanding that I am speaking generally and not in terms of this release. Who really cares though. Any more news on those Rusty dunk highs from a while back thought I was diggin those

Scrapped, iirc...although there's at least one salesman sample floating around in the wild.

I'm assuming they got late shipments and didn't hire extra people to box, package, and ship thousands of shoes... Their website said it could take up to 5 business days before they shipped. This leads me to believe that they didn't have the shoes when they sold them online.

Not to join the Whiner's Club, but the issue I have is the $15 extra shipping charge.
I don't mind waiting days, weeks, a month for these, but if you charge extra shipping, then I would expect promt shipping.
Either way...I'll wait...

I'm assuming they got late shipments and didn't hire extra people to box, package, and ship thousands of shoes... Their website said it could take up to 5 business days before they shipped. This leads me to believe that they didn't have the shoes when they sold them online.

Not to join the Whiner's Club, but the issue I have is the $15 extra shipping charge.
I don't mind waiting days, weeks, a month for these, but if you charge extra shipping, then I would expect promt shipping.
Either way...I'll wait...
I mind!

I'm not waiting a month for some SB's

A week is stretching it!

I rather have a refund and grab a pair from someone on ebay with them in hand! 

Oh Concepts don't give out Refunds

$200 a pair after tax and shipping

they can hire help! 

No Sympathy here!

It's kind of a slap in the face to charge $15 for slower than free shipping they normally offer.

Then again, dudes line up to get slapped in the face. So keep on slappin on, Concepts. You're doing something right

Last edited:
I mind!

I'm not waiting a month for some SB's

A week is stretching it!

I rather have a refund and grab a pair from someone on ebay with them in hand! 

Oh Concepts don't give out Refunds

$200 a pair after tax and shipping

they can hire help! 

No Sympathy here!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom