2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just a hint but its best not to use uncomfortable pics of yourself for your avi

A hint for what exactly?

Not getting clowned on by someone who gets bothered over someone else's avatar?

Sounds to me like the problem is 1 sided in the opposite direction you're implying..

*shrug* not all that serious but seeing as a dudes new I figured I'd give him a heads up because I've seen people get clowned for it in the past.

He's under no sort of obligation to follow the advice.

WTF Atlas sent me a shoe that was previously worn! Pretty sketchy, they could've at least cleaned up the used shoe before sending it out...

Last edited:
:rofl:
I wish we could get a zoomed out picture of some of you guys setting up these shots
just messing with you man.

As you could imagine the pic would look ridiculous which is why I take the pics early before anyone else shows up
I also feel weird when I'm out in public and decide I need to snap pics.... I've gotten pretty good at taking them quickly

I will say that every on foot pic I have is all selfie.... Haven't gone so far as to have someone else snap a pic..... Yet

As you could imagine the pic would look ridiculous which is why I take the pics early before anyone else shows up
I also feel weird when I'm out in public and decide I need to snap pics.... I've gotten pretty good at taking them quickly

I will say that every on foot pic I have is all selfie.... Haven't gone so far as to have someone else snap a pic..... Yet

What do you use to clean your quartersnacks?

Only cleaning they've gotten so far is from a suede brush..... My shoes in general don't really ever get dirty except for the white midsoles

Because this shoe is ugly as hell to begin with. It's like HD Movies. Beautiful people are shown how beautiful they are and not so beautiful people have their imperfections put on blast.

I don't think I'll ever own these, but the in hand sample pic that Stashed Boxes posted a couple days ago at least looked cool.

Maybe it's the black accents against the black background.

I don't think I'll ever own these, but the in hand sample pic that Stashed Boxes posted a couple days ago at least looked cool.

Maybe it's the black accents against the black background.
Maybe. I don't think lunch bag when I see these. I think playing ding dong ditch with a flaming bag of dog crap. I know they're the same brown paper bags but one has a slightly different connotation. 

I've learned if your using your cell phone to snap sneaker pics a good technique is to set a shutter timer on your camera for 10seconds.. That gives you enough time to start the timer, lay the camera sideway on the floor take a small step away and let it snap.

This helps a lot with natural lighting as well because if your using the bend over and snap technique you could be blocking the sun at certain angles.

Took this one on my lunch break.

Premier always doctors their pics up a bit, I would imagine the shoe looks exactly like the Stashed Boxes pic in real life

11930917_957584250981833_130583723_n.jpg
rd_8_21_15bagdunkinsole.jpg

I like these. Wouldn't buy them, but they're way better than most of what's dropping

Premier always doctors their pics up a bit, I would imagine the shoe looks exactly like the Stashed Boxes pic in real life

11930917_957584250981833_130583723_n.jpg
rd_8_21_15bagdunkinsole.jpg

I like these. Wouldn't buy them, but they're way better than most of what's dropping

I see em hitting deep discount...if they look more like the stashed boxes pic I will copp them then strictly because they are different, and I like me some strange :wink:

Back
Top Bottom