2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow. Very shocked to see the disdain for the 'brown paper bags'. I for one LOVE them. I know we don't represent the majority, but the general consensus here is that these will hit deep disco? If so, the wait begins lol.

Most stylish Lunch bag I've seen!
I could put my Samwich, Drank, and Veggies in it.

Last edited:
wait a few months and they will be $37

For real, I love how they look, but damn I can see them sitting at the Clearance Store without the box tops already. I will cop most likely, at SOME point though, may not wait for that disco drop.

I am waiting for a big wave of Un-Tokyos and Motos to hit hopefully. I know we have seen pairs here and there but I would love to see a De La High/Disposable/Central Park style outlet drop on those two in particular.

Last edited:
I assume I won't be seeing these?

For real, I love how they look, but damn I can see them sitting at the Clearance Store without the box tops already. I will cop most likely, at SOME point though, may not wait for that disco drop.

I am waiting for a big wave of Un-Tokyos and Motos to hit hopefully. I know we have seen pairs here and there but I would love to see a De La High/Disposable/Central Park style outlet drop on those two in particular.

You and I both. Literally those exact 2 pairs. Then after those are acquired, I'll be sitting here waiting for the Ferns & Flamingo's to experience the same fate. But I've been impatiently waiting for these moto helmets & un-tokyo's. What's the hold up lol?

Back
Top Bottom