2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Would still love to get the Primitives at the outlet prices.

Also looking at those flash highs.

aaaand I'm gonna need those chrome/silver highs at some point as well, although I'm going to wait out a nice disco

i like em alot, i think they kinda got looked over with all the other releases tat came out around the same time. i think de la lows and atlas and these all came out in the same month

Would still love to get the Primitives at the outlet prices.

Also looking at those flash highs.

aaaand I'm gonna need those chrome/silver highs at some point as well, although I'm going to wait out a nice disco
Got my Primitive for 40$ only no box though at EBAY

I would cop these Whataburger joints.

Little mid love for today. The og beijings . 1 of only 2 sbs to ever get the "Elite" title. The other being the digi camo nitraids which is my favorite midtop

I think they look cool but I think there should be a dunk high or low in EVERY DB collection. The "Thump Thump" dunk highs were great, don't understand why it's not highs and lows are cut out sometimes.

This design and colorway on a dunk low would be amazing.

Never had WhatABurger, looking forward to it whenever I get to Texas during my MLB excursions. My state has one Chick-Fla-A, and I'm all about that. In-N-Out needs to go to midwest man....

Add me to the "wouldn't mind primitives for the low" list. It's just a really wearable color scheme.

I told you all a while back that my Holy Grails were creasing badly as well as flaking. I've worn them about 6 times... just a heads up

Damn man thats b.s. For a $200 shoe. Those look worse than my superbowl trainer 1s. Maybe I should flip mine before un DSing them. Just outta curiosity did you skate in them or run in them or anything like that when you wore them? Im usually pretty careful when i wear the trainers of a similar material and they still look pretty good after 3 wears.

Back
Top Bottom