2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$5K they sure don't come cheap, always wanted a pair but I would never wear them because of the price tag and what good are shoes you don't get to wear haha..
When I first got them, they were nowhere near that price, so I didn't feel AS bad rocking them.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still walked like I was on mars, but I did get to break necks, ha. That being said, by far my most favorite SB. And just a heads up, there was a batch of fakes that were released that were 99.99% on point.. if I remember correctly, it came down to a small difference on the tag inside. I remember hearing about a bunch of collector's discovering they had paid $1-2k for fakes, which in turn made legit pairs like mine jump up a few extra thousand. Said fakes were NOT obvious (i.e. like most of the freddy fakes you see floating around on eBay). Pretty nutty. 

I don't really post on this thread, but was biggg into SB's in the early/mid 2000's.. I owned a pair of Freddy's. The only size 9.5 without oil stains that I had ever seen. Traded 12 pairs of kicks for them when all the new line cinema/operation regrind madness went down. That being said, I rocked them here and there, kept them pretty much DS and then just before my wedding around 2yrs ago, I sold them online to a kid in Utah for $5k... well technically, I sold them to his dad, who purchased them for his son, so he could wear them to high school graduation. True story, carry on.

Wow 5k for shoes...never. Great grad gift though. If you have the $ F it. I just couldn't do it myself.
Man the sb thread has changed soo much in just a year.

Good or bad? In your opinion...

Last edited:
Would anybody be able to tell me if these are legit? Thanks in advance
was unsure as Nike on back seems to be linked

Shout out to all my fellow gravedigger slaves on shh pay and with the other half of their kicks on layaway. It's gonna be ok. We only need the one, my dude. Hot fire garbage. Keep the Krampus on that right foot for stompin skulls and bad kids. Who needs a left Krampus? What you gonna do with that clubbed foot anyway. The shape my neck is in after they last hanged me means I ain't got much swing anyway. Big ups on that purchase though. Half off. Who got my better half? I know somebody out there got my shoes. What up. I don't need the set, you keep 'em. Best lock those windows though. Gonna creepy crawl into that closet, boo-boo. Wake up and find you only got half a pair... That's that Ygor coming in slanky af in the night. I got that left Skunk off you. No you can't have it back.

Last edited:
Shout out to all my fellow gravedigger slaves on shh pay and with the other half of their kicks on layaway. It's gonna be ok. We only need the one, my dude. Hot fire garbage. Keep the Krampus on that right foot for stompin skulls and bad kids. Who needs a left Krampus? What you gonna do with that clubbed foot anyway. The shape my neck is in after they last hanged me means I ain't got much swing anyway. Big ups on that purchase though. Half off. Who got my better half? I know somebody out there got my shoes. What up. I don't need the set, you keep 'em. Best lock those windows though. Gonna creepy crawl into that closet, boo-boo. Wake up and find you only got half a pair... That's that Ygor coming in slanky af in the night. I got that left Skunk off you. No you can't have it back.

Que?!

Good or bad? In your opinion...
I mean its not really a good or bad kindve observation. Seems lik a lot of people hopped on the sb wagon. Its awesome so many younger sneakerheads are getting into sb's. I was reading posts from a couple pages back and they weren't what I was use to seeing in the sb thread. Im just getting old. Took a hiatus from collecting for about a year and I came back and was blown away at the change. Being I was on niketalk back in like 2002-03, its crazy to see where the culture is at. Just stay away from my size 13-14 lows and we're cool!.

Bonus pic: Noticed the de la souls were re retrod(pickedup the lows, those highs are an abomination). So I went and broke out my OG de la lows and the msrp got me all nostalgic.
a2pnjjf.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom