2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fc's are so hard to come by :frown:

Which pair are you searching for?
Yes. I think everyone who bought them just beat the hell out of them and skated them.
But now when you find a decent pair they aren't that bad in price.
I picked up a couple pears this year.

Last edited:
Which pair are you searching for?
Yes. I think everyone who bought them just beat the hell out of them and skated them.
But now when you find a decent pair they aren't that bad in price.
I picked up a couple pears this year.

Searching for Brazil's,Hollands/orange blaze, Barcelona, man untied and the black/blue/yellow swoosh. :/

Searching for Brazil's,Hollands/orange blaze, Barcelona, man untied and the black/blue/yellow swoosh. :/

Not my picture but I got these earlier in the year PADS condition for less than $30 I think

I haven't been in this thread for a while, so forgive me if this has already been asked or discussed, but I can't go back thru 20 pages.

Has anyone seen the coffins in person? Or copped them? Shame they aren't a SB release....

Last edited:
be careful buying old DS FCs -- decade old shoes don't wear well

the glue between the foam midsole and rubber outsole tends to crack and separate if it hasn't been broken in

photo.JPG

Last edited:
I haven't been in this thread for a while, so forgive me if this has already been asked or discussed, but I can't go back thru 20 pages.

Has anyone seen the coffins in person? Or copped them? Shame they aren't a SB release....

I've seen them in person, they look decent.

Last edited:
Does anyone here know if they made fake AG's?  I am eyeing a pair but I don't remember if they made fakes.  It's rare that I have seen fake SB Dunks but I have seen some floating around.  

Does anyone here know if they made fake AG's?  I am eyeing a pair but I don't remember if they made fakes.  It's rare that I have seen fake SB Dunks but I have seen some floating around.  

Only recent SB's that I know fakes were made of were the Tiffany Highs, SOMPs, and CNYs.

I would be incredibly surprised if they wasted time on a fake AG.

Only recent SB's that I know fakes were made of were the Tiffany Highs, SOMPs, and CNYs.

I would be incredibly surprised if they wasted time on a fake AG.
Thanks and repped for the info.    I did see they made the Red CMFT fakes and also the NL Highs.  One cannot be too careful these days.

Back
Top Bottom