2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The cherry blossom print looks better on the dunks but the Janoskis are pretty cool too...
Pic from @homegrownskate

The cherry blossom print looks better on the dunks but the Janoskis are pretty cool too...
Pic from @homegrownskate
Definitely I would go with the dunks and I need pair on disco soon. They really are too clean.

Man, I like the SPOTs but I wish they would've put the swords smaller on the heel intstead of the toe box. Either way, I can't wait to see them in person. Can't wait to see the apparel because the deck looks solid.

Man, I like the SPOTs but I wish they would've put the swords smaller on the heel intstead of the toe box. Either way, I can't wait to see them in person. Can't wait to see the apparel because the deck looks solid.
agreed....maybe even behind the swoosh as 3M....why SPOT...whyyyyyyyy

My girl wasnt about that big sneaker rack :frown: looks like i need something a bit smaller maybe to fit 40 pairs instead of 80. Any suggestions?

My girl wasnt about that big sneaker rack :frown: looks like i need something a bit smaller maybe to fit 40 pairs instead of 80. Any suggestions?

:rofl:

Good thing I dont live with mine, she probably wouldn't be thrilled either. If we ever move in together she'll just have to deal.

:rofl:

Good thing I dont live with mine, she probably wouldn't be thrilled either. If we ever move in together she'll just have to deal.

My wife has finally accepted that I have a lot of shoes. She knew it before we got married but said she didn't realize how many it truly was until seeing them all in one spot at one time.

And that's still after having gotten rid of maybe 30-40 pairs in the last year by selling or donating them.

anyone else waiting for the next ndc clearance event , especially with a few prices dropping. flash high , fish , denims..etc. can start a collection alone w my want list

My wife has finally accepted that I have a lot of shoes. She knew it before we got married but said she didn't realize how many it truly was until seeing them all in one spot at one time.

And that's still after having gotten rid of maybe 30-40 pairs in the last year by selling or donating them.

Bae has been hinting at me organizing them instead of having stacks in the corner. She wants the room to look more "put together" or whatever. Im still on the hunt for a rack that is less wide.

Bae has been hinting at me organizing them instead of having stacks in the corner. She wants the room to look more "put together" or whatever. Im still on the hunt for a rack that is less wide.

Grab one of those dope metal wire joints from home depot :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom