2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Digging the box, the shoes im on the fence. I really dont need ANOTHER black based sneaker.

Ended up returning my Homegrowns. Didn't like them quite as much in hand, and they kind of fit differently than my other recent dunks. More narrow throughout the entirety of the shoe. Not just the toe box

Box is cool.... Expecting to be as easy as the LM SPOT ISO unless they have something major up their sleeve
I still haven't worn my SPOT LMs.... Maybe one day I will
Not on the fence for the parrot pirate highs.... I will only get them if they are in the moderately cool box

X2 on the Staab deck.... That's the main reason I want it

The cherry blossom print looks better on the dunks but the Janoskis are pretty cool too...
Pic from @homegrownskate
If they would have made the dunk as  a low I probably would have bought them. Just something about the highs that I don't like. 

I think next on my cop list are the heinekens since dunks are off to a slow start again this year. Are there any fakes and whats the current market price?

I think next on my cop list are the heinekens since dunks are off to a slow start again this year. Are there any fakes and whats the current market price?

Definitely fakes of Heineken lows, and prices vary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright thanks..Can u give me a price range of the market price? sz 9-9.5 if it matters.
There are some really good quality fakes.
Watch out.
Saw an authentic DS sz10.5 or 11 go for $282 about a week ago. Wish I would of threw a few bucks at them.

Any word on when locals might be getting the Sasquatches in?

Saw a lot of sizes for $100 shipped on ebay.

There are some really good quality fakes.
Watch out.
Saw an authentic DS sz10.5 or 11 go for $282 about a week ago. Wish I would of threw a few bucks at them.
Repped! Thanks for the heads up bro. I really hate buying kicks with fakes. I saw a listing on the bay that I want to bid on. If anybody could LC before I make a move.

Back
Top Bottom