2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really dig these I know they're not SB's but still nicely done.

Comparison shot of my '09 Dunks.

The box is a really nice touch, do the Kentucky's come with a blue box for those that own them.

To some it's Tax Day, but for me it's another Birthday. Finally unDSing these for the big 3-0, or dirty 30, or whatever you want to call it, tonight. Man I'm getting old. Haha. Now to make sure they come back home unscathed!
Happy birthday and enjoy

To some it's Tax Day, but for me it's another Birthday. Finally unDSing these for the big 3-0, or dirty 30, or whatever you want to call it, tonight. Man I'm getting old. Haha. Now to make sure they come back home unscathed!
Happy Birthday J Mobile!

Welcome to the 30 30 club HBD

Sorry if I missed it. Those UNDFTD Dunks are on SNKRS, usually that means drop is this Saturday or next. Does anyone know for sure? Think they will be a problem to easily get? On one hand they're Dunks but with this whole Wawful deal and the UNDFTD name I'm not so sure they'll sit.

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed it. Those UNDFTD Dunks are on SNKRS, usually that means drop is this Saturday or next. Does anyone know for sure? Think they will be a problem to easily get? On one hand they're Dunks but with this whole Wawful deal and the UNDFTD name I'm not so sure they'll sit.
I'm not sure how easy *or* hard they will be but my hats will be in the ring. The release date is April 21st

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom