2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think, of all the shoes he listed, only the sea crystals were DS...

Correct, all were worn except Crystals.
I fixed the wording of the op lol

I bought all of them in the last few years (when the market was supposedly stronger, although probably not as strong as when SBs were at their peak), wore them sparingly (except Crystals) and managed to recover all my money and then some even after fees and shipping which seemed pretty good to me. I didn't make a killing by any means but the way people have been talking I was only hoping to get about 3/4 or so of that.

Last edited:
06 griptapes

Where would i post pics for legit check on a pair of dunks? Asking cause i know a guy with a hard to find pair but have no way of knowing if they real

Legit check please, let me know if i need to get more pics and which parts of shoes, thanks
im gonna say from these photos they are fake. yellow looks too bright and it should not be 2 different colors of yellow. if you dont mind me asking. how much is the seller looking for because if its under $1000 thats a warning sign. only 25 pairs in existence 

Last edited:
Thanks bros i really appreciate it, he wants 350 said it because he lost the box, yellow strings, and bans

For future reference, if a dude is asking 10% of the market value of a F&F exclusive sample, chances are they're not real.

Back
Top Bottom