2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DS Krampus Sizes 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5

$106 Shipped

http://store.kix-files.com/collecti...clver-x-nike-dunk-high-pro-premium-sb-krampus

554673-006-1.jpeg

Repped, they also have resns for 150 shipped to the us

Eh, maybe just me but I am not digging having retro boxes when the shoes aren't really retros. All of them feel more "inspired by" which is fine when you take them alone, but not if you call them retros. Those "Supas" are a bastardization of a classic. Do what you want to those Dooms. Irons were fine as is. I actually like the pink lows.

Highly disappointed in the dooms and iron highs. I would've loved a true retro of each or at least a subtle change, not a complete remix of them. Any other darker shade of color to accent the gray on the iron highs would've been dope.
Swing and a miss on both imo

Last edited:
Highly disappointed in the dooms and iron highs. I would've loved a true retro of each or at least a subtle change, not a complete remix of them. Any other darker shade of color to accent the gray on the iron highs would've been dope.
Swing and a miss on both imo
truth. but we can afford to see the materials on them. Materials on original doom was crrrrazy

Is there an official thread for non SB Dunk's, or does all Dunk talk just happen here?

Curious if these are official pics of the Michigan's dropping next month? I don't mind the faux aging applied, I'm just stoked the tongue is nylon. Really curious what the material on the upper will be like though. If it's like 2016 AJ OG HI 1's then these are an absolute must. Praying they aren't plastic...

Is there an official thread for non SB Dunk's, or does all Dunk talk just happen here?

Curious if these are official pics of the Michigan's dropping next month? I don't mind the faux aging applied, I'm just stoked the tongue is nylon. Really curious what the material on the upper will be like though. If it's like 2016 AJ OG HI 1's then these are an absolute must. Praying they aren't plastic...

dunk talk is welcomed

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...unk-high-michigan-unlv-1_zpsnl2d4aa0.jpg.html

Yikes!
Those look like Basura!
Why do these look like this, while the Kentucky's and St. John's were DS looking?

Also,
All Nike SB (URL, E-cue, Janoski, Bruin, Koston, P-rod, etc...) and All Dunk Talk Welcomed Here!

Yikes!
Those look like Basura!
Why do these look like this, while the Kentucky's and St. John's were DS looking?

Also,
All Nike SB (URL, E-cue, Janoski, Bruin, Koston, P-rod, etc...) and All Dunk Talk Welcomed Here!
i dont want my kicks pre beat 
mean.gif

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but each Sneak will have a "Sneaker Box" imprinted on the back panel.
It's a little visable on the Pink Dunk Low with Patent Leather Swoosh Sneak.
They will all have them.
I also believe that materials will be "Vintage," but New Tooling will exist on them all.

Last edited:

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but each Sneak will have a "Sneaker Box" imprinted on the back panel.
It's a little visable on the Pink Dunk Low with Pantent Leather Swoosh Sneak.
They will all have them.
I also believe that materials will be "Vintage," but New Tooling will exist on them all.
nice info. i like the idea. lets just see nikes execution on this BOX PACK

It's a little visable on the Pink Dunk Low with Pantent Leather Swoosh Sneak.
They will all have them.
hope they release em with some time in between wouldnt mind paying retail for 1 to see how good quality is on em

Was told the pics on the Michigan and UNLV are wrong. The samples that were shown around by Nike didn't have the vintage look. They were the same as the Kentucky and St. John's.

Peace,
J

I think the pics floating around are from the 2008 QK VNTG release.

Was told the pics on the Michigan and UNLV are wrong. The samples that were shown around by Nike didn't have the vintage look. They were the same as the Kentucky and St. John's.

Peace,
J

Repped.

Good to hear because if they're pre-vintage it'd be a pass for me.

Wife got mad I bought The Thing Dunks for $60 bucks the other night and she keeps busting my balls [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom