2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ehh.. that price kinda stings a little. also i don't like having a leather interior on my sneakers, idk it just feels odd. That being said i wouldn't mind paying this price for some "premium" true retros using materials on par like they did back then. 

So Nike SB now trying to go the Jordan retro remastered route and claim "high quality" materials??? I don't buy it. :rolleyes

The pictures look kinda nice but i'm not about paying that price anymore.

I think maybe Nike SB is seeing that most current SB's aren't selling as good and most wait for them to go on sale.

So raise the price to $170 and claim better materials but when they go on sale it goes to the old MSRP of $100-110? :nerd:

Last edited:
Yep.

Is someone slowly pissing away Nike's funds or what? What's the deal with price increases across the board?

The execs are smokin something. We went from $108 Tiffany highs to 1 year later $150 De La Soul highs. How the **** did that happen? To $170? pshhh...

Last edited:
'Raining Buckets' CMFT Dunk pack, uppers are similar in material to a raincoat, tongue tags and insoles have umbrellas.

Who is in charge of selecting colorways at Nike these days? Some of what hits retail is pure garbage.

They need to have like a focus group come in to give input. They crap out so many colors and then the shoes sit and don't sell because of lack of appeal.

Back
Top Bottom