2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not shoes, but got this sticker pack in the mail today:

Man, I'm just patiently waiting for these Pink Boxes to get dropped. Looking forward to see what can be snached up on the market as well around this time. People have really been slowly but surely selling off their collections. What SBs are you guys waiting to see lower in price on that open market before you pull the trigger? What are you on the hunt for? Anything recent you're wait to see a shop put on sale?
My main list right now is:

Bruts

Old Spices

Newcastles

Kenny Powers

WPFs

Slayers

Sea crystal lows (wouldn't mind trying a pair of IWs)

Pink box

Silver box

Maybe Homegrowns or fish ladders for a good price?

That's all thats coming to mind for now. 

Ok i had to pop back in cuz those pink boxes are fuego!!!

and I'm still salty the Starbucks got pulled from NDC :smh:

they are really nice
don't sleep

In

In

IN!!! Retail on these no question!

Man, I'm just patiently waiting for these Pink Boxes to get dropped. Looking forward to see what can be snached up on the market as well around this time. People have really been slowly but surely selling off their collections. What SBs are you guys waiting to see lower in price on that open market before you pull the trigger? What are you on the hunt for? Anything recent you're wait to see a shop put on sale?

Zoo York's are still my grails, and Supas. Wouldn't mind some Away Rayguns, Homers and Barfs.

Considering jumping ship on pink boxes. Have WPF. Do I really need second pair of pink kicks? If these weren't dropping around so much, like say if they dropped first quarter, probably would have been a cop. I might regret it but with so much coming you have to make the tough calls haha

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of VNDS Takashis for $160 shipped, pumped about that.

Still looking for Homers, Bisons and the 2005 chino/mocha pair.

In

In

IN!!! Retail on these no question!
Zoo York's are still my grails, and Supas. Wouldn't mind some Away Rayguns, Homers and Barfs.

Retail 140 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] **** that i am out lol

The hardest thing about being an sb fan now is not pulling the trigger on every single deal. I have to FORCE myself not to check this thread becase there's sooooo much heat being posted.
laugh.gif
 The thread does put all the deals out.
I'm just looking for the **** that never pops up in our size...Blue Box Goretex, Cigars, SoLs.
Those are some tough ones to catch on the low. Is that your whole list? Just stay patient my friend. They'll show up for sure. I'm searching for some older stuff as well but I'm just waiting it out and seeing what deals I can work. Anything you passed on recently you're waiting to see drop in price? Hoping to see some solid sales from shops soon as well.  
Funny you asked this... I was popping in here to see how everyone was going to handle the Pink Box drop.

My gut is telling me to cop on release date but there is always that chance they will go on sale. Idk what to do.
I tell you what, they're dope and I know a lot of folks are going to be after them. Get them for as cheap as you can.

That price tag tho ain't fire :smh: but these won't last for the disco

Yeah I been digging the IW color ways and these box dunks have been looking good. Excited to see what blue and gold boxes will get.

That price tag tho ain't fire
mean.gif
but these won't last for the disco

Yeah I been digging the IW color ways and these box dunks have been looking good. Excited to see what blue and gold boxes will get.
Yeah, I feel you bout the price. $120 bucks is bit much but they look awesome and from what I hear the 3M is good. I have a hard time thinking these will last for the disco too.

walked around the mall today and saw a new store, and saw nikle sb dunks on display! i was like wtf, so i went in and checked it out. had some old releases but had the cherry blossoms which i kinda wanna cop. i asked the guy about the store opening and it turns out thier shop is in downtown san bernardino. it was cool seeing nike sb dunks at the mall lol sorry had to share

missed out on orange noxes and i dont own any pink shoes so these will be copped from my local

Back
Top Bottom