2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
Man, I'm just patiently waiting for these Pink Boxes to get dropped. Looking forward to see what can be snached up on the market as well around this time. People have really been slowly but surely selling off their collections. What SBs are you guys waiting to see lower in price on that open market before you pull the trigger? What are you on the hunt for? Anything recent you're wait to see a shop put on sale?
Thought I answered this but maybe it didn't post ha.

Besides the obvious "always out of my price range" joints like Skunks, I mainly only have my eye on cascade hemps (I see you flossin @eskymosteez  ), maybe Hawaiis, maybe SOMPs (I know, I know).

But honestly I'd be happy with being able to come back in the spring and scoop IW Sea Crystals, Silver Boxes, and Pink Boxes (since I prob won't be scooping now) at nice prices. Hopefully the trend continues a little while longer so that's possible.

walked around the mall today and saw a new store, and saw nikle sb dunks on display! i was like wtf, so i went in and checked it out. had some old releases but had the cherry blossoms which i kinda wanna cop. i asked the guy about the store opening and it turns out thier shop is in downtown san bernardino. it was cool seeing nike sb dunks at the mall lol sorry had to share

missed out on orange noxes and i dont own any pink shoes so these will be copped from my local

What mall is this?

Oh I forgot blue and red lobsters are on my short list
I had blue lobsters last year but they were 10.5s and even without the insole I just couldn't do it

sitting here trying not to think on what others I want.... because then I'll start looking

Ok now that I've unsuccessfully NOT thought about what's on my list

First thing I need right now is a pair of those all white lows from 2014? For a project I'm working on.... can be worn just not super best cheap is good if anyone has an 11.5/12 that they don't need

Would like an upgrade of my Miller High life/Marvin the Martian because mine are kinda best and same with Appetite for Destruction.... they have seen better days

Tiffany lows would be nice since the pair I got for $100 is too small and yellowing

I need more time to actually wear my shoes.... I know I should make time but wearing them at home doesn't count and I rarely go anywhere anymore (and I am not supposed to wear brightly colored shoes at work)

walked around the mall today and saw a new store, and saw nikle sb dunks on display! i was like wtf, so i went in and checked it out. had some old releases but had the cherry blossoms which i kinda wanna cop. i asked the guy about the store opening and it turns out thier shop is in downtown san bernardino. it was cool seeing nike sb dunks at the mall lol sorry had to share

missed out on orange noxes and i dont own any pink shoes so these will be copped from my local

You that close to me.
I'm in Fontana
I seen that shop downtown. Went to breakfast right next to it on a Sunday. They weren't open yet.

Last edited:
Pink boxes looking limited? My local is releasing them on black Friday FCFS and they are saying "extremely limited quantities." 

I dont think they will be that limited, that might just be your local trying to build a lil hype for the shop?
Maybe, even though they aren't really known for that type of thing, but maybe they want to do some nice business on Black Friday. 

My local didn't get a fulll size run of the pink boxes
They got FSR+ on orange and silver boxes

Nike might have held back more for NDC being Black Friday release and all
People that missed the TB3's might go pink box as consolation prize

I hope they decide to continue the box series next year

Lots of cool options if they are willing to go down that road

I want that quartersnacks coaches jacket but I want it to drop WAY below 180

And a blue & gold box dunk would be cool don't quite know what they'd do for the tape box tho lol

tape box would be tough....but tan/black/white would make for a good looking shoe

the teal box would be pretty easy

Back
Top Bottom