2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone here bought the new Lunar FCs?? Want to know if they are true to size. Looking to pull the trigger on them but don't wanna get jerked on sizing though.

Last edited:
Don't own them but I've tried them on and felt tight around my toes tts. I'm usually going up half to a full size though cuz of my wide feets

Nah.

DS refers to the condition of the shoes, not whether or not a lacebag is attached, or whether or not it comes with any accessories at all for that matter. The seller could be selling the shoes with no boxes, no laces, no insoles, and cut straps...and if they've never been on feet before...they're still DS.
If you were on the NSB forums back in the day, you would get negged into oblivion for this post and it would start a 5 page debate.

To the true OGs of the SB culture, lace bag un-attached = un-DS

Last edited:
Hey can y'all help me out?
I saw the cosmo sb on the Nike app. Are dudes tripping on them? I like them and am thinking about getting them.

I don't really do SBs and don't follow the thread so bear with me please.

Should be an easy grab IMO. If not on the app, Skateshops will be posted here so you can grab them​. A lot of the regulars in here don't want them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were on the NSB forums back in the day, you would get negged into oblivion for this post and it would start a 5 page debate.

I'm a "true OG," and unless the shoe has touched concrete with a foot in it, it's deadstock to me. I'm not sure where or when that thinking came into existence, but like @rapcoz2134 said, the term "deadstock" in sneaker culture started as a way describe an unworn shoe. At some point it got bastardized into this mess of "the factory lace knot is undone! VVVVVVNDS!!"

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Deadstock before sneakers got like Pokémon meant that the stock was dead and you could no longer find the item anywhere.

Deadstock before sneakers got like Pokémon meant that the stock was dead and you could no longer find the item anywhere.
I agree to a certain extent , but now a days because of dirty sellers. you cant trust shoes that dont come in original condition. whats stopping the person from going outside walking around on concrete then cleaning the bottoms and saying its brand new. Things have gotten messed up

I agree to a certain extent , but now a days because of dirty sellers. you cant trust shoes that dont come in original condition. whats stopping the person from going outside walking around on concrete then cleaning the bottoms and saying its brand new. Things have gotten messed up

I feel you. I've always said brand new or used. Don't give me this 9.99999/10 DS worn once for photo shoot never touched earth status lol

I saw the cosmo sb on the Nike app. Are dudes tripping on them? I like them and am thinking about getting them.

no dude , u should be able to cop on discount, there not a big hit in this thread haha. Don't trip u will get em easy

saw this at Nike outlet in Hagerstown MD. Appears to be same material as the hemp dunks from last year. $19.99

Quote:

good thing tommy ain't my motherf)(*ing boy!

to me, shoes are either new or worn.  so much technicality over nothing, IMO.

so, from what I've read, dead stock started as new shoes that nobody wanted that's sitting in the store's stockroom, hence the word dead.  usually being sold off on discount.  then it became deadstock, one word, meaning new.  so technically, yes, the lacebag should still be attached

Shouldn't stress about 'em. Even if they do sellout I doubt it'll be an immediate one. And I'd suggest trying to buy online from a skateshop to avoid tax and shipping.

I'm new to SB's or Dunks in general, and kinda feeling these 4/20's.  What's sizing like on these?  I'm generally a 12, but some nikes in a 12 are too small.  Would you suggest going to a 13 then with these?

Thanks

These r def sitting

Copping will be a breeze

Not sure how many people have seen these...Euro exclusives from 2003....very, very soft leather and feel.  Fat tongue with flat laces.

Back
Top Bottom