2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grateful to finally have the Jedi's
DURl5pgXUAACPc-.jpg:large

a>

Last edited:
Any regulars cop off "CroatianStyle" off eBay? He has a ton of heat and some 299$ OG Pusheads calling my name. Supposedly new with box but dudes got like multiple sizes available. Seems suspect, but maybe he just has the hookup(amount of reviews shows he been grinding for a loooong time)

Any regulars cop off "CroatianStyle" off eBay? He has a ton of heat and some 299$ OG Pusheads calling my name. Supposedly new with box but dudes got like multiple sizes available. Seems suspect, but maybe he just has the hookup(amount of reviews shows he been grinding for a loooong time)

Croatian is THE OG reseller...He’s the guy that bought pretty much every single pair of Paris Dunks when they released and flipped them for thousands...Completely legit...

Def Legit. Bought from him a few times. His resume is crazy.

Seems like it! Coming into this so late im just glad to still have ppl out there selling DS/VNDS pairs of all the pairs I missed out on.

super legit

607EA1ED-98B3-4B05-ABA6-E3C88E232430.jpeg

Boxing everything up for the closet downgrade for “normal” people
Just having them hidden away in the boxes saddens me
Also I was amazed at the number of random boxes I had.... for pairs I’ve never owned! I guess I never paid attention when people used replacement boxes
Wife picked up a bunch of big boxes so the bulk of our shoes can sit in storage until the new house is ready

Keep reminding myself it’ll be worth it in the end
Still need to design the new closet layout (twice the size of the current)

Back
Top Bottom