2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tape Boxin’ it today

4B0CB5BC-32A8-4C7F-A509-9861D2A74292.jpeg

I was the broke kid that skated but could never afford the shoes I really wanted. 35 now and just bought our first home. Kind of a mid-life crisis I guess, been buying as many pairs of the shoes I always wanted but could never dream of owning when I was younger.

Waaaaay late to the party but you all have been mad helpful, definitely ashamed of my next-to-zero knowledge.

I was the broke kid that skated but could never afford the shoes I really wanted. 35 now and just bought our first home. Kind of a mid-life crisis I guess, been buying as many pairs of the shoes I always wanted but could never dream of owning when I was younger.

Waaaaay late to the party but you all have been mad helpful, definitely ashamed of my next-to-zero knowledge.

You aren’t alone dude. I learn something new everyday on this thread

I definitely need a shoe rack for my kicks now. Going through boxes gets a bit tedious and I end up wearing the same shoes over and over because I get lazy. Anyone have any pics/recommendations? I saw one on IG that I liked but poster never got back to me at to which one it was.

I think the story goes he took a loan from his dad, bought as many pairs as he could, and then turned that profit into his current business venture (Project Blitz).

Maybe Dre can verify @croatianstyle

I think the story goes he took a loan from his dad, bought as many pairs as he could, and then turned that profit into his current business venture (Project Blitz).

Maybe Dre can verify @croatianstyle
I was gonna say, there was a time when the gettin was good for those pairs and he moved and that probably helped him jumpstart the busniess

Back
Top Bottom