2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wearing Dunk-hi’s today. Laces are going to the bottom of the shoes and look a little sloppy. They look clean when tucked in, but they won’t stay. Any of you guys have a trick to hiding them?

Wearing Dunk-hi’s today. Laces are going to the bottom of the shoes and look a little sloppy. They look clean when tucked in, but they won’t stay. Any of you guys have a trick to hiding them?

I typically lace my highs all the way to the top of the wings and then slipknot them, usually keeps the laces looking pretty tidy...but I know a lot of dudes like to wear their highs floppy so it really just depends on the look you're going for.

today:
2017DunkSbPigeon.jpg

I loosely lace them up to the top hole and then leave about 1 inch hanging out (first started doing this will special aglet laces but now all highs are laced this way unless I’m just too lazy to relace)
Makes putting them on easier since you just have to slide them on plus with highs you don’t have to worry about them slipping off because they are loose.... I don’t have any pics to share but I can see them when I close my eyes

those who have the purple pigeons, are there 3 sets of laces included? just curious since i have seen some pics with either purple, grey, and white on it

Back
Top Bottom