2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that black/white pigeon samples looked like the yinyang joints

They reminded me more of the UONO panda joints...

u82iw9zp0sd0k0sgstxn.jpg

I forgot if I asked this already but did any of y'all put different color laces on your pair of jedi's? I get the lightsaber them but was curious if there's other lace colors that'll match

Just got these the other day and couldn't be happier. They aren't DS but super clean. The box was really beat but still decent and still had extra laces in lace bag.
IMG_4284.JPG

Damn, at this point they are in better shape than my reverse wheats. Love the colorway, will probably order a 3rd pair just to hold to be able to rock down the road. Very nice pickup!!!!

I'll grab an OG pair if I can ever find a reasonable price in my size.

I forgot if I asked this already but did any of y'all put different color laces on your pair of jedi's? I get the lightsaber them but was curious if there's other lace colors that'll match
I've seen people put dark brown laces on them but the neon laces make the shoe what it is.

salacious crumb salacious crumb

How’s the fit on the Forces...My Supreme pairs run a little big for me but I think they re-worked the toe box on those pairs to give them more durability...KB’s look slimmer than the Supreme pairs...

salacious crumb salacious crumb

How’s the fit on the Forces...My Supreme pairs run a little big for me but I think they re-worked the toe box on those pairs to give them more durability...KB’s look slimmer than the Supreme pairs...

My Supreme AF2 originally ran TTS, but now have loosened up to the point where I feel like they're half big. I might still go TTS on these though. Actually wearing them today.

Back
Top Bottom