2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Brooklyn project only had 50 pairs.
The owner said.
All sold.
They were arguing who was getting the last five pairs, because no one had wrist bands anymore

Think it's about time to give up on landing a white pair (atleast for today). Congrats on those who managed to win. :smile:

Same.

Only A $10 Price Difference In The Two Currently In My Size On StockX. Hoping To See These Drop Just A Hair More And I'm Jumping

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 2.29.04 PM.png

That Tee

Same.

Only A $10 Price Difference In The Two Currently In My Size On StockX. Hoping To See These Drop Just A Hair More And I'm Jumping
give it a couple of days. prices up now cause of hype. they’ll drop within a couple of days once more people get pairs and resellers remember they have to pay bills and sell these off right away.

BP never got shut it down, people never left.

I wonder if they still gonna have a skate jam and BBQ after they close the store

Wow when I check the snkrs app it's telling me there's a problem processing my payment and pops up every time I open the app.. guessing i would of hit if it wasn't for that fml

Came back to a lot of pages skimmed through a few, did I miss a feud earlier? People calling regulars out here for not being regulars even tho they weren't regulars and non regulars liking those posts?

ANYWAY
I know its a long shot but does anyone have a lead on a 9.5? lame *** who bought 6 pairs from travel skateshop has gone MIA when being asked about either colorway. I'm guessing he's holding out for prices to go up? Looks like stockx it is. Still can't believe 10 entries for one raffle wasn't enough...

Back
Top Bottom