Attachments

• Screenshot_20181110-164555_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20181110-164555_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_20181110-164541_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20181110-164541_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 205
I had a fight with Nate at valsurf. I reported him to corporate

They sold the inventory they had. Whether they had 10 or 100 pairs..I'm not understanding what your mad about? They handed out the amount of tickets that they had pairs for.

Plenty are mad about taking the L on the release, but I'm not getting this complaint

They sold the inventory they had. Whether they had 10 or 100 pairs..I'm not understanding what your mad about? They handed out the amount of tickets that they had pairs for.

They backdoor the rest

Plenty are mad about taking the L on the release, but I'm not getting this complaint

not sure how to feel about this but what do you guys think...

i used to frequent my local shop a lot during college because it was like a 5 min drive. bought countless dunks from them, FTCs, cheech and chongs, civilist, firecrackers, 112s, diamond highs, few janowskis anyway. but its been a while.

i get there at 11:30 I'm 3rd in line. they open at 12. i see the store owner walk past the line and i shout him out by name, I'm on a first name basis with him, at least i thought i was. he sees the line and he's like "oh snap how many of you are first timers" and about 75% of the line is including the 2 dudes ahead of me. he says they have a system where they take care of people who shop with them before and the names in the computer. so i go up to him and he's like i dunno man is your name in the system and i was like it should be i bought a ton of stuff granted it wasn't recently. (were talking about a shop that charges over retail too).

to make a long story short my name wasn't in the system but i still get the emails and he ended up giving the 2 ahead of me non reserved pairs because they basically complained to him about how they didn't know about the system.

i walked away empty handed and kinda disgusted. on one hand i get that dude wanted new business and felt like i kinda ghosted him recently, but on the other i feel like i had more of a beef to get a pair than the 2 ahead that did.

the rest of the pairs were already accounted for i guess for people that still shop there every day, which i don't have a problem with. had that been the case across the board....

not sure how to feel about this but what do you guys think...

i used to frequent my local shop a lot during college because it was like a 5 min drive. bought countless dunks from them, FTCs, cheech and chongs, civilist, firecrackers, 112s, diamond highs, few janowskis anyway. but its been a while.

i get there at 11:30 I'm 3rd in line. they open at 12. i see the store owner walk past the line and i shout him out by name, I'm on a first name basis with him, at least i thought i was. he sees the line and he's like "oh snap how many of you are first timers" and about 75% of the line is including the 2 dudes ahead of me. he says they have a system where they take care of people who shop with them before and the names in the computer. so i go up to him and he's like i dunno man is your name in the system and i was like it should be i bought a ton of stuff granted it wasn't recently. (were talking about a shop that charges over retail too).

to make a long story short my name wasn't in the system but i still get the emails and he ended up giving the 2 ahead of me non reserved pairs because they basically complained to him about how they didn't know about the system.

i walked away empty handed and kinda disgusted. on one hand i get that dude wanted new business and felt like i kinda ghosted him recently, but on the other i feel like i had more of a beef to get a pair than the 2 ahead that did.

the rest of the pairs were already accounted for i guess for people that still shop there every day, which i don't have a problem with. had that been the case across the board....

dont think you can really be mad if you havent kept in touch much.

Homegrown in Ithaca was my spot the whole time i was there for Ugrad. I think andrew the owner got the SB deal in 07-08?

Man i was in there every friday to shoot the **** and get info from the saturday morning drops. On a first name basis and everything.

I think the only drop i missed out on around that time was the brutes. We were the same size and he needed them too lol.

But man. Every drop, I had my size 9 for me MF Dooms, money cats, dino jr, skate or dies, peewees?, basically every drop in the blk box era.

Even kept in touch a bit after i graduated bc id come up to see friends i had in the '10 class. Just a great dude

But yea, time went on, i was too far to be around like i used to, lost interest in SB,

Fast forward to these diamond shoes and i see that snkr twtr account post info about HG :wow::wow:.

was taken about bc back then nooooobody knew about that shop. When i graduated, more out of towners were beginning to get hip but geez.

I didnt shoot my shot with him bc i didnt feel right not having spoken to him in almost 8 years and suddenly wanting a hook up

yea tldr im sorry lol

The owner of Brooklyn project has just lost credibility for his store and himself.
Three hours before the opening he recorded himself saying the event is Cancelled, and will be postponed in a later date.
Three hours later the owner comes in to his store and selling shoes left and right. How can you ever trust his words again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181110-174037.png
    Screenshot_20181110-174037.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20181110-174125.png
    Screenshot_20181110-174125.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
dont think you can really be mad if you havent kept in touch much.

Homegrown in Ithaca was my spot the whole time i was there for Ugrad. I think andrew the owner got the SB deal in 07-08?

Man i was in there every friday to shoot the **** and get info from the saturday morning drops. On a first name basis and everything.

I think the only drop i missed out on around that time was the brutes. We were the same size and he needed them too lol.

But man. Every drop, I had my size 9 for me MF Dooms, money cats, dino jr, skate or dies, peewees?, basically every drop in the blk box era.

Even kept in touch a bit after i graduated bc id come up to see friends i had in the '10 class. Just a great dude

But yea, time went on, i was too far to be around like i used to, lost interest in SB,

Fast forward to these diamond shoes and i see that snkr twtr account post info about HG :wow::wow:.

was taken about bc back then nooooobody knew about that shop. When i graduated, more out of towners were beginning to get hip but geez.

I didnt shoot my shot with him bc i didnt feel right not having spoken to him in almost 8 years and suddenly wanting a hook up

yea tldr im sorry lol

lol i read it.

i think it’s a bit different. i wasn’t asking him for any favors. i lined up the same as everyone else. and then he said the line was for previous customers. and then it wasn’t because the two other dudes got pairs.

but then it was again when everyone else got a pair who he knew.

so basically the rule today was if you were a first timer who was on line you got a pair. and if you weren’t on line but shopped at that place before you got a pair.

unless you were me thats shopped there before but lined up you weren’t allowed a pair.

Back
Top Bottom