2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bro wtf are these people smoking ! Lol

A7539118-E8D9-42F8-8D30-3AC81073C12E.png

With the end of the year approaching and teasers of new SB’s trickling out, what pop culture themes/influences/gimmicks would you like or think we will see next year?

I keep thinking a Rick and Morty pack is inevitable. What say you?

i am thinking the same.

I will also purchase this too, unless they are trash, lol

With the end of the year approaching and teasers of new SB’s trickling out, what pop culture themes/influences/gimmicks would you like or think we will see next year?

I keep thinking a Rick and Morty pack is inevitable. What say you?

What makes you say that? Have there been hints of R&M dunks? While popular it's still a pretty obscure show as far as the general public.

What makes you say that? Have there been hints of R&M dunks? While popular it's still a pretty obscure show as far as the general public.
No hints and nothing specifically. It's just a guess of something SB would do. I could see the Rick's as High's, Morty lows and a QS Mr. Meeseeks "Look at me"

I feel like im taking crazy pills

Primitive JUST did a Rick and Morty collab..
Vans JUST did a Marvel pack..

Look at the rich history of culture and Nike SB and realize how pedestrian these ideas are.

Yeah, I'm definitely not up to speed with any of that. I totally agree they may be amateur hour ideas but I'm also thinking from a sales perspective and believe if done right would sell tons.

No need to get worked up over some dude's speculations. They're pretty unpredictable anyway, which is a good thing IMO.

I don't speculate. I don't care what else they release. I'm good with what I've got/what I've had.

Back
Top Bottom