2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It’s almost entirely photos of dunks only and team skaters over the years wearing them.

There are 1/1s shown from Sandy’s collection.

If you’re a huge SB Dunk fan, you’ll love it. It’s very good quality. Over 300 pages. Hardcover.
I wish my order was scheduled for tomorrow and not next Friday lol.

My local claims he still hasn’t gotten the BREDs
I think the kid that is the “manager” is playing games
Lame, I wanted them before I left for vacation (not driving into town if I can help it)
Oh well.... will just save the tax and order online then

I bought black and white Diamond's on StockX last night at $180 and $200. So you're welcome, prices should continue to crash now. I wanted an extra black and my first white.

Materials are OK on my black pair - it's marginally better than the high's. I'd say similar honestly, just softer. I'm not disappointed. The other gimmick's are cool and make them a standout shoe.

Damn. My white diamonds dunks are .5 too big for me.

If anyone has a pair of Jordan Pines in size 10 and needs a pair of the White Diamonds in a 10.5. Holler at me for a trade. No I'm don't want to sell my dunks etc. etc.

Last edited:
I like that trade although no where near my size.

There’s a guy in my local fb sneaker group seller white diamonds for $240. Gonna finagle to sub $200

pimorules pimorules glad you got your pair fam, and I'm glad that the DB collection is dropping the same day as the purple lobsters because that definitely takes some eyes off of them, lets hope for a smoother release smh

I'll probably pay resell for whatever releases next november... two years now...

With the end of the year approaching and teasers of new SB’s trickling out, what pop culture themes/influences/gimmicks would you like or think we will see next year?

I keep thinking a Rick and Morty pack is inevitable. What say you?

This would be fire

Infinity gauntlet
Breaking bad (blue tint icy soles)

Breaking bad (blue tint icy soles) --> Def blue tint sole with probably a yellow upper to match chemical suites and some red in there

I've been rewatching the series and thought a hazy green upper like the intro would be dope.
Or a yellow upper for hazmat suits, pink laces (masks).

Capture+_2018-11-15-11-50-07.png

Via nikesbornothing IG
in for those black ones! i like them

Back
Top Bottom