2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

upload_2018-12-28_8-47-45.gif

Over 300 posts I had to read through from the release. Most of it was bickering back and forth about an early link.

I was working and wish I was able to leave or step away from work for a bit here in NYC. Phone was off and didn’t have the time to even try. Looks like it was time and a headache saved. Hoping for q snkrs release. My luck has been horrible the last couple months with sneaker releases.

Smh this release destroyed the thread all day, I missed the whole release because I was at work today and as I can see, it was L city for the regulars. Glad pimorules pimorules got his pair though. I would've lined up if I didnt have work smh

MSRP on the shoe itself is $100. You're being charged $90 for the custom packaging.

$90 for a ground beef tray and used stickers:lol:?....Either they knew bots where gonna eat and wanted to get a piece of that mark up (makes them cost even more on for us....Loyalty and Patience). Or Nike had them test the waters on what people will be willing to pay for dunks. Either way I bet price jumps $20 on all dunks by this time next year.

9pAJUT4.jpg

anyone have stock numbers? 1200 in store and another 1500 online?

wish i had got a second pair.

Back
Top Bottom