2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Monthly subscription and discord? That might be what someone on line was talking about. I didn't ask I just assumed he had a group like this thread. That's wild though. Paying for early access to info that at the end of the day might not be exclusive...?

Monthly subscription and discord? That might be what someone on line was talking about. I didn't ask I just assumed he had a group like this thread. That's wild though. Paying for early access to info that at the end of the day might not be exclusive...?
ppl were paying for info for yeezy 2s on NT :lol: (what time they were gonna release) some dude charged like $100, he was wrong, and got banned.

Maybe they will re release the again...

D6EED83C-6E67-4898-8160-479F0EA6E229.png

So now that most the lames have disappeared, are the only real ones in here that copped the greens pimorules pimorules and @flunkthedunk ? Also just out of curiosity, how many of the regs copped the purps,humidity’s and diamonds this year? I missed all 3.not to mention black pigeons last year. It would make me a little happier to know a least a few of y’all ate this year.
I luckily got all 4 (Humidity’s, both Diamonds, and the Purple Lobsters). The luckiest was the Purple Lobsters. Just randomly got a call from a number I didn’t recognize, and I answered it to be told I had won a raffle from a skate shop raffle I had to enter via email. Best feeling yet luckiest W I’ve had in a while.

was fortunate to hit on black pigeons.
didnt go for humidity.
missed on white diamond.
paid "resale" on black diamond.
missed chicken dorns.
missed on purps.
green was laughable.
anyone who comes in here throwing salt by flexin line skipping and being hard via keyboard warrior steez is next level herb status. but if you need to validate yourself and pump up that low self esteem, you do you bruh.

Man I’m I the only person in here that thinks these next pigeons are whack af besides the sliver swoosh it it even 3m

its not that bad for a GR, but for a colab that is gonna have a hype following its pure dog ****. Funny thing is from what I can gather everyone loves the translucent sole that has Sneaker Hodge Podged all over it (dumbest part of shoe imo). Looks like something my little sister did in 3rd grade.

SNEAKER, SNeaKer, sNeaker, Sneaker, rekaenS, SNeaKer, SNEAKER, SNeaKer,
SNEAKER, sNeaker, Sneaker, rekaenS, SNeaKer, SNEAKER, SNeaKer, rekaenS

I think that contrast stitching should’ve been used, or something additional to incorporate the bamboo green. I’m not sure I understand the pigeon/staple x panda angle.. if they’re pushed from the get go as “panda” dunks, I would’ve taken advantage of materials and gone the 3 bears route but with shorter black and white “hair”

Nothing is going to happen. People noted he was liking memes about the release. CNCPTS also shut off the comments on their latest post because it was more complaints and calling out than likes at one point.

Nothing is going to happen. People noted he was liking memes about the release. CNCPTS also shut off the comments on their latest post because it was more complaints and calling out than likes at one point.

Not a thing

All it takes is an IG post of a note you wrote in your phone and younger crowd loves you again.

was fortunate to hit on black pigeons.
didnt go for humidity.
missed on white diamond.
paid "resale" on black diamond.
missed chicken dorns.
missed on purps.
green was laughable.
anyone who comes in here throwing salt by flexin line skipping and being hard via keyboard warrior steez is next level herb status. but if you need to validate yourself and pump up that low self esteem, you do you bruh.
@ me charmin

Back
Top Bottom