2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

39E48023-3D00-41E6-9522-067B62E0F087.png

When I heard about this pack releasing I was BEGGING for one pair to have those awful collars as the tongue haha
haha that definitely would have put even more on the theme!

DisloyalBountifulBellfrog-size_restricted.gif

Well, looks like the release was a **** show eh. I’m not surprised. Deon can take that empty apology and shove it. They knew exactly what was going to happen. You saw the nonsense that was going on at your store for the Purple Lobster, so you make NO changes to ensure that the Green Lobster release goes differently? You allow the same stuff to go on and you add that this time around you cut out a lot of people that had to work by doing a surprise drop. Which wasn’t really much of a surprise to the “resellers that you want to stop so much” because they were there before anyone. I wonder how that happened. The same way you cut out people on the first Green Lobster drop through scanning on SNKRS. Looks like the online release was trash….I’m shocked. Who would have known that bots would destroy the site and keep normal humans from being able to purchase? If only this happened before so that CNCPTS would know to be prepared. OH, it did happen before, A FEWS DAYS AGO WITH THE PURPLE LOBSTERS! Bots ran their site then too and countless people were upset about missing out as well. Why would you not implement a better system for the more limited release after you had been forewarned by the Purple Lobster release online?! Why would you sit back, huff and puff about how much you don’t like resellers and not make any REAL changes to stop them? Concepts should be ashamed of themselves for how they handled this release. The only way they could make it right is to release them through skate shops. Canceling orders to feed them to more bots will solve nothing.

Geez this release was basura. Catching up on the thread, and see I'm not the only one irked by how it went down. It got kind of wild in here. I just have to say, but isn't mentioning multiple times that you're cutting lines, in the midst of people all trying to figure out how to get even the slimmest chance at a shoe, and then ultimately mentioning that despite arriving after most that have lined up, you were still able to cut the line and secure a pair, one of the text book definitions of "flexing?"

I'll believe it when I see it in terms of Concepts actually cancelling orders and giving us actual humans a chance.

Not trying to sound like a tough guy, but I don’t understand how people let line cutting happen. I don’t line up for shoes, but if I did, I wouldn’t be afraid to say something to anybody if they pulled that nonsense.

the resell/resale syntactic mistake bugs the hell out of me
feel like deep down this dude is trolling. he's like whatts the most irritating thing i can do to piss the OGs off. talk about the saem story for 13 years. check. release trash new iterations. check. misuse the term resale adn use resell. check. whats next jeff???

Not trying to sound like a tough guy, but I don’t understand how people let line cutting happen. I don’t line up for shoes, but if I did, I wouldn’t be afraid to say something to anybody if they pulled that nonsense.
post content to screenname ratio off da meat hook

Literally that entire line is people skipping that’s what it is. It’s a barrage of 50+ ppl all bunched up and skipping.

So now that most the lames have disappeared, are the only real ones in here that copped the greens pimorules pimorules and @flunkthedunk ? Also just out of curiosity, how many of the regs copped the purps,humidity’s and diamonds this year? I missed all 3.not to mention black pigeons last year. It would make me a little happier to know a least a few of y’all ate this year.

Only Humidity’s over here...Passed on Diamonds and Concepts can keep their damn lobsters...Rough couple months for long time SB heads...

So now that most the lames have disappeared, are the only real ones in here that copped the greens pimorules pimorules and @flunkthedunk ? Also just out of curiosity, how many of the regs copped the purps,humidity’s and diamonds this year? I missed all 3.not to mention black pigeons last year. It would make me a little happier to know a least a few of y’all ate this year.

Copped all 3 with ease...! Locally & SNKRS.

Got the Black Diamond at retail along with the Black Pigeon for 160 on Black Friday. Passed on the Humidity. They weren't for me.

Got green and purple Lobsters, passed on the humidity and am starting to regret that, I did end up getting the black diamonds on stockx and am currently waiting for the white diamonds to drop while i set money aside for those.

passed on the humidity and purps. i wouldve tried getting the black diamonds but i instead sniped for pigeons because that's what i really wanted since its release. scooped them for 198

btw congrats to both of you who ate. i really wanted those greens as well haha

Back
Top Bottom