2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Forgot about those :smokin

Yup, sadly I'll never own the purps. Can't see myself paying $300 for them, jokes on me for thinking they would shake out around $180-200.

I sold my Spider-Man 1’s. Didn’t like them in person. Was able to fund these for basically retail after I told myself I wouldn’t :smh:. Not touching the greens unless they under 200 :lol:

Been a hectic last few days. Wife went into a preterm labor saturday morning and started having contractions. Baby girl wasn't due till April! But she had other plans and came last night 10:35. Haha she's gonna have to stay in NICU a couple months most likely but she is breathing well and on her own so those are always good signs. My white Lows (same ones from my avi) were the first pair I saw and threw on to head to hospital and I been in them since. Lol anyway Happy New Year NTSB hope everyone stayed safe.

IMG_20190101_152746455.jpg

Been a hectic last few days. Wife went into a preterm labor saturday morning and started having contractions. Baby girl wasn't due till April! But she had other plans and came last night 10:35. Haha she's gonna have to stay in NICU a couple months most likely but she is breathing well and on her own so those are always good signs. My white Lows (same ones from my avi) were the first pair I saw and threw on to head to hospital and I been in them since. Lol anyway Happy New Year NTSB hope everyone stayed safe.

Sounds like a strong one!! Congrats.

Good luck man...Sending good vibes your way...Both my kids were born at 26 weeks so I can tell you 100% there’s going to be good and bad but just focus on the good and she’ll be coming home in no time...

April holy moly man. Glad things are going well! Blessing to you and your family!

Congratulations!
Prayers with You and Your Family.

Thanks for the kind words and prayers everyone. Vegetaray123 we just made 25 weeks and a day before last night. Not too far off from 26 but as you know everyday counts. I've definitely been mentally preparing my mind since Saturday for any complications that can arise with a birth this early.

Congratulations man

Congrats and my thoughts are with you and your family.

If Nike doesn't release these via snkrs or give skate shops them this is the biggest goof ever. I find it hard to believe they let a shop that uses a flawed online sales system have exclusive access to these.... If only these would have rolled out like the white diamonds and they let skate shops handle it.

Back
Top Bottom