2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If Nike doesn't release these via snkrs or give skate shops them this is the biggest goof ever. I find it hard to believe they let a shop that uses a flawed online sales system have exclusive access to these.... If only these would have rolled out like the white diamonds and they let skate shops handle it.

unfortunately that may very well be the case

NIKE let Union release those blue toe AJ1 only via Union. Those never hit the snkrs app or any other boutiques either

triggered-feminist.jpg

There wasn’t a legit raffle, at least not for a meaningful amount of pairs...Just a way for them to curb that social media heat they were getting...

They didn’t care to stop bot usage before the drop and they don’t care now...What they do care about is the backlash they were getting for it...They got their money, makes no difference where it came from...

I love that Valentine’s Day dunk that’s coming up. I’m also wondering if this is a bit of a coded messege. Maybe we’ll see some sort of rendition of everything in that picture. We’re already hearing about a Futura collab.
I really hope not. Leave the past behind and come up with something new. The only thing from the past NSB needs to worry about bringing back is quality materials and comfort.

I really hope not. Leave the past behind and come up with something new. The only thing from the past NSB needs to worry about bringing back is quality materials and comfort.
I hear you but I don’t think the comfort and material usage from the past will ever be back on that level again. I actually wouldn’t mind them pulling from the past (example: Purple Lobsters) as long as they mix in new creations.

Happy New Year SB brethren. Hope everyone was able to spend time with their families and enjoy the holidays. Back to the grind tomorrow for me.

Pulled out all my 2018 pickups.. new dunks were slim, more excited about the few older pairs I was able to scoop. Bonus Vans and Cons since I don’t post anywhere else :lol:

Hope to cross a few more off the list in 2019 assuming these prices chill, cuz I’m sure not buying into that bs :lol: :lol:

B43AA522-282B-4C04-9BF4-295BA85551C3.jpeg

EC19E52D-DA5E-4163-B11D-790943DAD7FE.jpeg

Im looking at a pair of SB Pink Boxes right now. At a good price but they a half size bigger than my ideal size.

The seller is saying that they ran somewhat tighter than normal which was why he's selling.

Is there any truth to that?

Half a size big isnt too big of a deal but usually when i buy aftermarket i really prefer that they be my #1 size preference

I’m a true size 12, and have them in a 12. Fits exactly the same as others to me. The 3M maybe isn’t as flexible as other uppers, but I’ve got plenty of room

Been a hectic last few days. Wife went into a preterm labor saturday morning and started having contractions. Baby girl wasn't due till April! But she had other plans and came last night 10:35. Haha she's gonna have to stay in NICU a couple months most likely but she is breathing well and on her own so those are always good signs. My white Lows (same ones from my avi) were the first pair I saw and threw on to head to hospital and I been in them since. Lol anyway Happy New Year NTSB hope everyone stayed safe.

IMG_20190101_152746455.jpg

Congrats on the addition to the family! Wishing you the best!

He did say everyone will get a pair
He said that for the black pigeon release and that wasn't the case, not even close to being true... he posted everyone will walk away with a pair when the line was more than 300 people. There must have been about 75 in front of me when they announced that they ran out of pairs and only had apparel...

Back
Top Bottom