2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah breh got michigans for 100 3 years ago, unlvs for 150 2 years ago, RESNs for 100 3 years ago, another pair of pee wees for 200 3 years ago...now al those thangs are waaaaaaay higher.
I wish. Been trying off these Michigan SB forever, wrong size szn

yeah breh got michigans for 100 3 years ago, unlvs for 150 2 years ago, RESNs for 100 3 years ago, another pair of pee wees for 200 3 years ago...now al those thangs are waaaaaaay higher.

I remember when skunk highs came and sat on shelves for a bit. Now............ .prices......FINNA SKYROCKETTTTTT!!!!!

BTW where's the dude who made that comment oh man hahahhahahahah

One of my favorite beaters. I think these are the only tape box’s I own.
Yea, I actually wanted some Kubrick but eBay sellers weren't even talking. Offering up 66 to 70 percent. Got these 6 min before the code expired :lol:

Most sellers are going to think 33% off their BIN price is a lowball, whether that's true or not. I'm not surprised they didn't accept, but a little surprised they didn't counter.
Under 50 I understand that's a lowball
Sellers I've dealt with counter with $5- $10 off.

anybody know if shops have been able to reorder more orange label dunk low stock?
hope they can this release has been very successful.

Old spices for today. Used to have peacocks only need the brutes to complete the gentleman pack. These were the nicest IMO. Wish they would go back to low mid and high pack releases once in a while.
IMG_20190311_113317.jpg

From my memory skunks never sat on shelves. I camped for mine. Don't know where you live lol

Toronto. IIRC Cheech n chongs were the 1st 420 dunk and were ok, skunks followed and I personally didn't care at the time. It was probably just the 1 size I seen on display

I was watching a pair of bucks on eBay and I think the BIN was around $450....no one purchased and now they are relocated at $750....it’s outtageous! I’m happy that there’s a resurgence of sb’s again because the last couple Colabs and releases have been sooooo much better than the recent past....HOWEVER I hate that people are paying these prices....I’m ready for the hype to disappate because if you look at the most recent sales on sb’s on stockx.....the current asking is double on nearly all of them....it’s nonsense.....sidenote-if I was a seller I’d take advantage as well lol

Back
Top Bottom