2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FD9BF78A-EC53-44C4-8A08-CF15274AC861.jpeg

My girlfriend with her ISO lows. Smallest size I could find was a 5. 4.5 would be perfect but didn’t see anything below a 5 anywhere.

When the hype dies on SB's again.. Nike will just go back to putting out donuts. I don't regret selling some of my stuff but I'm kicking myself for letting go of some favorites that I had. Nothing recently released holds a candle to the older joints.

I remember wanting skunks and being shocked they went for so much around that time too lol.

When the hype dies on SB's again.. Nike will just go back to putting out donuts. I don't regret selling some of my stuff but I'm kicking myself for letting go of some favorites that I had. Nothing recently released holds a candle to the older joints.

I remember wanting skunks and being shocked they went for so much around that time too lol.
New clean colorways won't make up for stiffness and lack of comfort. I picked up statue of libertys a couple months ago and sold them before I went to bed that same day because of how awful they felt on foot wearing them around my house (new tooling to me = new, lol).

If anyone can chip in on how these new orange label joints feel on foot compared to gold box and earlier dunks, I'd love to hear your thoughts. But based on my experiences with 2014 de la lows, pink box lows, and statue of libertys, no new tooling dunks are seeing my feet.

there's been so many new tooling dunks, but some that stand out are the reese denim, somps, wpf, UCS, cali, lot of blue box with NT. haven't tried on the orange labels yet.

New clean colorways won't make up for stiffness and lack of comfort. I picked up statue of libertys a couple months ago and sold them before I went to bed that same day because of how awful they felt on foot wearing them around my house (new tooling to me = new, lol).

If anyone can chip in on how these new orange label joints feel on foot compared to gold box and earlier dunks, I'd love to hear your thoughts. But based on my experiences with 2014 de la lows, pink box lows, and statue of libertys, no new tooling dunks are seeing my feet.
Don't expect the orange labels to change your mind.

May need to search for old tooling pairs... when did the new tooling begin? Also, how do dunks hold up 10-15 years later? I’m guessing forever like Jordan 1s, based on the similar outsole?

Let’s be honest, if you are searching for comfort as the priority then you probably shouldn’t be considering dunks
Yes old tooling with the nicer materials are MORE comfortable but we aren’t talking walking on clouds or anything
New tooling pairs seem to be fine on the better made pairs (materialswise)

I have many new tooling pairs that are comparable to old tooling
Both are like a box of rocks compared to some other brand with “boost”

Let’s be honest, if you are searching for comfort as the priority then you probably shouldn’t be considering dunks
Yes old tooling with the nicer materials are MORE comfortable but we aren’t talking walking on clouds or anything
New tooling pairs seem to be fine on the better made pairs (materialswise)

I have many new tooling pairs that are comparable to old tooling
Both are like a box of rocks compared to some other brand with “boost”

SB comfort was top of the line in the early-mid 2000s. The insoles were amazing.

Back
Top Bottom