2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not SBs. But original Nike Vick IIs were tanks.

Wore casual, at pe, hiking, fishing, yard work. Still would clean up fine. They finally gave up the ghost one day.

nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-02.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-03.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-01.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-06.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-04.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-05.jpg
Wtf... Who took these pics?

These are starting to show some age. I remember when these came out they were the first dunk that they made with the fat tongue again after the first thin tongue experiment. Chromeballs
IMG_20190404_165640.jpg
Wasn’t there a dude back in the N-Sb.org days that would custom engrave elephant print on these specifically? That is back when I first got into sb’s/sneakers in general. I remember thinking that was the coolest **** ever. Would never do it now.

Wasn’t there a dude back in the N-Sb.org days that would custom engrave elephant print on these specifically? That is back when I first got into sb’s/sneakers in general. I remember thinking that was the coolest **** ever. Would never do it now.

Yeah there was a dude back then that did that I'm not sure if he was part of NSB .org or not. I believe he used the soldering iron You know why that forum fell apart because dudes on there were such di*ks. Then all they ever did was clown people trying to talk about shoes everybody bailed including me and I came over to this forum

Yeah there was a dude back then that did that I'm not sure if he was part of NSB .org or not. I believe he used the soldering iron You know why that forum fell apart because dudes on there were such di*ks. Then all they ever did was clown people trying to talk about shoes everybody bailed including me and I came over to this forum

Oh,ok. That’s just where I remember seeing them first. Never really delved into that forum too much. But I remeber going there before I discovered NT.

Im really fond of these sneakers. I have worn them a Lot. They been everywhere and been to Disney world. Any of y’all have a pair of old faithfuls? They have really aged well.

Nice, slowly but surely the hacky sac lows are ones i tell myself not to wear all the time

Yeah, I remember that guy and the video he put out showing the custom work he did on them. Tried NSB.org and could stand that ****. It was terrible. Thank goodness I found NT.

So my local who didnt get Diamonds, Lobsters, Trumpets or any other QS that i know of since northern lights is getting dog walkers (lots of shops not want them at all? lol). How does Nike SB allocate shoe stock? I hope he continues getting these QS's im just confused at how this works.

So my local who didnt get Diamonds, Lobsters, Trumpets or any other QS that i know of since northern lights is getting dog walkers (lots of shops not want them at all? lol). How does Nike SB allocate shoe stock? I hope he continues getting these QS's im just confused at how this works.

Shops don't get to pick if they get quick strikes or not. It's based on the amount of sales you have in a year or a month I'm not sure You have to maintain a certain amount of income solely from selling Nikes. That's why they force lots of shops to get all the models in order to get quick strikes.

Back
Top Bottom