2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-02.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-03.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-01.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-06.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-04.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dogwalker-05.jpg

I like these alot.
The dog leash material on the swoosh is cool.
Would definitely swap the laces.

One of the most unique and inspired sbs in a while imo

Bro I'm so sad. Just found out one of my best friends found a pair of DS Unkles in his closet and sold em off for $1300 to SX over the weekend. My size too (9). I would've paid him more than what he ended up getting from SX. :frown::smh:

Happy born day to you as well. What’s on feet
Thanks, and thanks also to everyone else who've given HBD shout outs. As for feet, because I'm a nerd, and as it gives me reason to rock pairs I don't wear a lot, I decided to wear only Jordan 3s for the past week through today for my 33rd B-Day. Again, I know it's kinda nerdy, but whatevs. I'm definitely a little burned out on 3s now though. Sooooo looking forward to wearing different pairs, especially my Dunks, starting tomorrow.

Thanks, and thanks also to everyone else who've given HBD shout outs. As for feet, because I'm a nerd, and as it gives me reason to rock pairs I don't wear a lot, I decided to wear only Jordan 3s for the past week through today for my 33rd B-Day. Again, I know it's kinda nerdy, but whatevs. I'm definitely a little burned out on 3s now though. Sooooo looking forward to wearing different pairs, especially my Dunks, starting tomorrow.

Not nerdy. Do you. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom