2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So the colorways of these OW FL pairs are cool, but nothing I’m clamoring for as I already have the UNC Jordan 1s and the Supa Dunk SB Highs, and these are more or less riffs off of those, and I don’t need similarly colored pairs. The orange colorway is better IMO though. Quality looks good, and I love the tongue, tag and labeling details, and the outsole. But the flywire kills it for me. Not a good look, and makes the shoe look too messy and too busy IMO.

So the colorways of these OW FL pairs are cool, but nothing I’m clamoring for as I already have the UNC Jordan 1s and the Supa Dunk SB Highs, and these are more or less riffs off of those, and I don’t need similarly colored pairs. The orange colorway is better IMO though. Quality looks good, and I love the tongue, tag and labeling details, and the outsole. But the flywire kills it for me. Not a good look, and makes the shoe look too messy and too busy IMO.

Lightbulb just went off reading this.

OW...Off White

FL...first part of FLOM

F L O W

still a hard pass on both though

Are the green jpacks considered an Orange Label release? If not, why do they have the same materials as the black OL pack? What's the point of even creating the distinction?

Picked up pine greens today. Quality of materials is surprisingly good for a GR. Leather is soft
upload_2019-6-19_16-2-23.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom