2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_20190619-174205.png
PJ Tucker does have quite a collection, but dude will buy ANY hyped/limited pair that comes out. He can afford to do so, but he's :nerd: over everything like this.

Got both green lobsters and LA/Chi’s.

Lobs>Lakago’s but by small margin
I agree. If we separate the color changing nature of the pair, and just look at the makeups as two separate pairs (a Lakers 1 and a Chicago 1), IMO as a Chicago 1 they’re only OK, and I feel would be viewed as such, as the black outsole, black contrast stitching, and white w/ black tongue tag make them inferior to the OG Chicago 1. As a Lakers 1, the black outsole, black contrast stitching, and shades of purple and yellow/gold, would make them only OK as well IMO. To me, the fact that I can mess around with the colors via the color changing aesthetic doesn’t make up for only OK colorways.

Word up.

Although, true Chicago 1’s are the GOAT 1’s. By far my favorite shoe of all time
I agree. Chi 1s are one of the bests. That’s why I’m not that huge on the LA to Chis. If we got an “alternate” Chi that looked identical to these as a Chi, the details I mentioned would turn myself and many off. We’d clamor for the actual Chis. Likewise, if these as a LA pair were given to us as a Lakers Jordan 1, again the details I mentioned would turn many of us off IMO. Sure, the color changing aesthetic is unique and cool, but doesn’t overcome the other details I mentioned. I absolutely love my green lobsters though! But I also love the color green.

Recent pick ups.
The LA to Chicago's are pretty solid in hand but the lows look amazing.
Contemplating selling the LA to Chicago's to buy a pair of Green Lobs.
nikesbjordan1.JPG

The L.A to Chi is a very dope shoe but I gotta give the green lobsters the edge . Something about a lowtop puffy tounge story driven fire color Sb dunk is the beginning and the end of the conversation for me.

Back
Top Bottom