2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IIRC these Parras are the first to have the OG tooling, how's the comfort on them? Just like the old dunks?
Nah, Diamonds, Lobsters, Pandas, and maybe others had the old tooling. I think the Diamonds were the first.

Anyway, I find that SB Dunks from the past 24 months or so fit a little bigger than the earlier teal era releases. Definitely more comfortable.

Nah, Diamonds, Lobsters, Pandas, and maybe others had the old tooling. I think the Diamonds were the first.

Anyway, I find that SB Dunks from the past 24 months or so fit a little bigger than the earlier teal era releases. Definitely more comfortable.
Naw. Whether it’s the Black Pigeons or the Panda Pigeons, the Black or the White Diamonds, or the Purple or Green Lobsters, none of which have the old tooling. All have the new tooling. And by tooling, I’m assuming we’re talking about the lace covering/eyelets at the bottom two holes. Parras are the newest, and now the Ben-Gs, I can think of that use the old tooling.

Naw. Whether it’s the Black Pigeons or the Panda Pigeons, the Black or the White Diamonds, or the Purple or Green Lobsters, none of which have the old tooling. All have the new tooling. And by tooling, I’m assuming we’re talking about the lace covering/eyelets at the bottom two holes. Parras are the newest, and now the Ben-Gs, I can think of that use the old tooling.
You’re right, I mis-remembered. Was thinking strictly about the sole, not the upper.

These are nice! Couldn't pass after seeing em in hand.
IMG_20191005_170536_547.jpg

Got sacked by my board today

I should have broke it, I was in too much pain.

Gonna Pay it forward. Can’t really get back together after that.

Bid got accepted too for 140 total. Figured that’s what I would have paid if it had been purchased from overseas.

Plus the neoprene liner I think.

Sneaky sneaky....

Back
Top Bottom