2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry I know these arent an SB duck but I just dug these out of my archives. These are still a fave of mine from 2004. I still have the original receipt from when I got these on sale for $39.99 lol.

Attachments

• A77BDB8E-7F6D-4ACB-80E5-4F794090F18D.jpeg
    A77BDB8E-7F6D-4ACB-80E5-4F794090F18D.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 216
The Safari SBs are clean. Wishing they would drop sooner, but I'm in for a pair. Those Rustic's are hard too.

Am I the only one that sees this 99% of the time when an IG post is shared? I’ve tried to “log in”, and still nothing...
BBC95BA7-94D0-45A9-ABD9-A6A23ECC48AB.png

Am I the only one that sees this 99% of the time when an IG post is shared? I’ve tried to “log in”, and still nothing...
BBC95BA7-94D0-45A9-ABD9-A6A23ECC48AB.png
Could be a private page or deleted post?
It’s probably because of the NT update. I can see it. It’s a pair of Red Supreme Blazers. I know there’s a lot of folks having issues with NT since the update. Even the mobile version is annoying me at times.

Anyone happen to need a pair of size 13 Air Force 2 "Escape"?

Bought from Concepts and finally tried them on....too small. Can't return. Figured would ask here before taking whatever a Nike outlet will give me.

Just wanna say I downloaded an app called "Ad Shield" cost .99 . It's working perfectly blocking ads in chrome browser. Site looks much better without them ads

I was squarely on the fence with Ben-G, but it's two days past release and I already hate them

Not sure what the biggest waste is.. that squandered opportunity of the collab, or JB Gillet's talent

Dope Donatellos a page back

hufs are a top 5 dunk hi (possibly dunk sb in general) IMO. I know they were hard to let go. I let them go three different times. smhhhhhhhhh.

Hope everyone who wanted the Ben Gs got em

Pair of Shanghais on eBay were sitting low for a while and suddenly jumped to £400+ because people finally figured out they were 04 not 13 I'm sick

Back
Top Bottom